OMG!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunny_lover

Reaction score
Velvet, my brother's Rex is now going to be asecond time mother. She's building a nest right now! Last time shebuilt a nest about 20 minutes before she had the kits! But...theweather here isn't that great. There is still LOTS of snow, and thenights are cold. The bunnies are all kept in the chicken coup. Lasttime she has them in September. She had 4 beautiful boys :D Should webe expecting more this time?

- Mel

SLRabbits wrote:
Did you see her mate, or has she been witha maleat all? It could just be a false pregnancy.

~Nichole

Oh, she's been mated all right. And she's REALLY fat! :D Can't wait!Hoping we can get some girls out of this batch though. There is alreadypeople who want one, so there are TONS of homes to choose from!

Thanks :D When it gets light outside I'm gunna gocheck on her. The flashlight broke, and with my eyesight and all, Iwouldn't be able to see anything anyways :p

They're born!!!! My brother said she had about6!!! Ohhhh, they are absolutely beautiful! :D Looks like she had themover night again. YAY!!!

YAY!

party-smiley-027.gif
woo.gif

Congratulations, you must be so happy!

bunny_lover wrote:
They're born!!!! My brother said she had about 6!!! Ohhhh,they are absolutely beautiful! :D Looks like she had them over nightagain. YAY!!!
Congratulations! I can't wait to see photos of them!

It's so exciting to hear of all the precious babies being born right now! I am so jealous of you all! :p

Latest posts

Back