OMG NEW BUNNY

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1234bunnies777

Reaction score
I am sooo excited I just got my new little baby our next door neighbors had had to give up their babies and so I took one.

Anyway they she is a holland lop thats white with orange spots and shes really fluffy does anyone have any name ideas??
Thanks so much

Picture please? I like names like Daisy, Rosie, Oreo, Pringles, Buttercup (Butter), Bella, Stella, Pepper, Ginger, etc. And names from a favorite book, movie, or even a historical character would be cool. like, for example, Theodore Roosevelt, but you could call him "Teddy" :) Congrats on your new little baby bunny!!

It took me forever to come up with a name for Teddy Bear, but I named her because she came up into bed with me and cuddled with me while I was napping the second day I got her, like a teddy bear. :) I like names that are places, like Memphis, Kentucky, Dallas, etc.

Aww sounds so cute! Yes, pics please!

As far as names have you heard of the book "Watership Down"? best. Book. Ever. And.....it's about rabbits :)

Google the characters. They have fantastic names!!

I suck with names..I have 2 that are still nameless.

I like to name by personality but i'm having a hard time this go round lol.

Good luck!! Hope to see pix soon :)

Lisa--Watership Down is my favorite book! My dad recommended it to me when I was... What, maybe 12? He's like, "Ashtin, you like rabbits right? There's this book..." It was great.

I almost named Teddy "Pipkin."

Back