OMG...early grad/30th bday present

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumpers_Mom

Reaction score
So much has been going on in my life. I am graduating in May, I am going to sell my place, I turn 30 this year and I will be moving to Fl. this summer and starting a new business venture with my mom.

So, I wasn't quite looking to be expanding my family just yet which already includes my 2 boys, 2 buns and 1 hamster. Though, I was looking online at different doggie breeds so that the boys and I could see what we might like to get when we moved down to Florida and yes, I had every intention of getting a doggie from a shelter...that is how I got both Thumps and Peaches.

Well, low and behold,I came across a little pomeranian/poodle mix and I was instantly in tears...I just fell in love. Because of everything going on in my life, I know that I can't have a dog while I'm here in NY. I work and go to school full time so that really wouldn't have been fair but I just couldn't stop thinking about him. In fact, it was a lot like the feelings I had when I first came across Thumper.

My mom offered to stay with him until I was ready to go down which is GREAT especially since she has a shih tzu and a teacup poodle herself. Sooo, yup, my baby Asher (aka Ash) is going to be heading to Fl. on the 28th. Bad thing is I won't be able to meet him until April when I am going to take a drive from NY to Fl. with my boys, buns and hammy to meet our newest family member.

In the meanwhile, my mom and I are in the process of opening up a doggie daycare/spa/boarding facility. She is taking a master groomers course and I will be doing the same. I would also like to take a dog trainer course.

I know many people are going to be disappointed that I ended up getting my Ash through a breeder instead of a shelter and in many ways I am too but the love that I have for him is something I couldn't walk away from.

Here are some pics of the other boy in my life who stole my heart!

Ash2.jpg

Ash.jpg

Ash4.jpg

Ash3.jpg

*jackie

Yay it's Ash! He's such a CUTE boy! Congrats again and I can't wait until you meet him and graduate and move to Florida and get your business started :biggrin2: I hope it is all an awesome experience!

Hey if you're happy with your puppy, I'm happy with your puppy regardless of where he's from. He is so cute! How big is he supposed to get? I bet you can't wait till April. I'd be acting like I had ants in my pants the whole time!

Awe thanks guys! I really do appreciate the kind words.:thanks:

My baby is to be around 5-6 lbs full grown. He was born on 10/25/07 and from what I am told he is doing great with his potty training. :yes:

I have not been able to sleep because I am constantly thinking about him. I have already ordered a number of things for him like his tag, collar, leash and such and shipped it to my mom for when he gets there. They are threatening to keep him! :shock:All in good fun though. :biggrin2:I am counting down to april.

JadeIcing wrote:
:biggrin2:Love the puppy!

Mine is froma breeder.
Hehe mine is going to be. He wont be born till fall so I don't get him till winter 2008/09. I have an entire year to fret over this boy that's not even alive yet lmao.

Back