Oliver (Olly)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cottoncritter

Reaction score
5/21/17 My beautiful boy has passed away. He was 7 years old. My grandmother helped me adopt him in 2010. He was so playful and bouncy when he was young. He had sweet eyes with long eyelashes and was always so gentle. Unfortunately he was often sick - a few years ago we found out he had snuffles. We tried medicine in different time periods but it didn't do much. My poor Olly was always sneezing, but he seemed happy besides that and always got excited for fruits and veggies. At one time he had a urinary issue, and then in 2016 we brought him to the vet noticing something "swollen" underneath him and found out he actually had a birth defect - a herniated bladder! The vets were so surprised. It was so strange that we couldn't help but laugh, especially in relief after his totally successful surgery. I thought we'd have him for a long time after that. But while he was quite the trooper, my poor Olly's snuffles may have finally got to him. My boyfriend and I loved him so much and miss him terribly. He was a good boy and I will cherish him forever.

oliverprofile.png

oliversmug.png

oliverglasses.jpg

oliverwashing.png

oliverglasses-3425.jpg

oliverwashing-3426.png

oliversmug-3427.png

oliverprofile-3428.png

Latest posts

Back