Oliver is being a huge brat.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisyandoliver

Reaction score
I don't know if it is because of the new rabbit? But he is being a HUGE brat. He is constantly throwing stuff around his cage and my room and making a huge mess of everything. He is pooping AND peeing on my bed, which he has never done before. He jumped up onto Kara's cage today and was trying to sniff her through the cage which just made Kara try to bite him. He is loud all night. I can't let him run as much in my room because he just poops and pees on my bed! I don't know what to do with him. He is completely rebellious. The only way to shut him up is by giving him food or letting him out. I want to let him run and everything again but if he is going to be peeing on my bed I can't.. :/

391771_471012856255016_498035958_n.jpg

Ignore my bra on top of the cage. But he went from the floor to my bed then my bed to the cage and was bugging her. I put the pillow case on the side cause he was bugging her through there but then once I did that he was like OH ill just get on top!

Is he jealous? Even though I haven't taken Kara out much yet because she is still jumpy and no wonder with Oliver being a big bully!

225856_470656102957358_125009343_n.jpg

He's also been doing this. Sitting there and looking around like he is protecting me. Is he being teritorial? He also ran across my face last night literally and was chinning my legs, arms, face, ears, my blankets and my pillows.

Help. :(

Is he neutered? If not, he may be acting crazy to impress the new doe. I have had bucks do this.

Maybe he is just defensive about a new bunny in his area. I've had hamsters gone insane when I bring a new cage in the same room.

Yeah. He wasn't in my room when I got Daisy so he obviously didn't do anything then. This is the first time I've brought in a new bun when he was in my room so I was thinking that... I'm hoping he will calm back down. It's driving me insane but I love him so much.

Yea he probably will once be gets used to the fact that Kara isn't leaving. Are you going to bond the trio?

I don't know. Daisy and Oliver bonding wasn't going well at first and with school and a job right now I just don't have the time to do it.. It might be easier once I get my own place because the only 'neutral' place I have is my dogs crate room and usually she is sleeping in her crate being protective of it lmao.

Well that's the thing. I don't have any rooms she can go in because if I put her in another room shes not gonna get attention. :/ I don't want to just ditch her. I'm trying to get Oliver to get use to her... I have her cage covered now and Oliver isn't seeming to be as bothersome to her.

daisyandoliver wrote:
But he is being a HUGE brat. He is constantly throwing stuff around his cage and my room and making a huge mess of everything. He is pooping AND peeing on my bed, which he has never done before. He jumped up onto Kara's cage today and was trying to sniff her through the cage which just made Kara try to bite him. He is loud all night. I can't let him run as much in my room because he just poops and pees on my bed! I don't know what to do with him. He is completely rebellious. The only way to shut him up is by giving him food or letting him out. I want to let him run and everything again but if he is going to be peeing on my bed I can't.. :/
I dunno, if you cut off my man parts I'd be a bit upset too. I think that he is letting you know that he is not feeling real good about things right now.

daisyandoliver wrote:
Ignore my bra on top of the cage.
Until you mentioned it, I had not noticed it. Now I can't think of anything else. Thanks.

LOL. Sorry. And he got his man parts removed in July. And he just started doing this. But I rearranged my room today and he can't get to Kara's cage anymore and he seems to be acting better. :)

daisyandoliver wrote:
And he got his man parts removed in July. And he just started doing this.
It takes a while to get back into the swing of things once your naughty bits are cut off.

It could be worse. Booger could have a little chat with him and then he'd be peeing in your face. Mmmm....nothing like the taste of rabbit pee in the morning. It gets me moving quicker than coffee.

Back