Oli in for castration

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beatrixpoppy

Reaction score
so am feeling pretty nervous today is the day that Oliver my netherland dwarf gets castrated its the first step towards him meeting his new bunny friend Poppy so here hoping ofr a nice speedy recovery :)

best of luck! my bunnies got spayed 2-3 weeks ago and made it through just fine aside from having to be syringe fed a little bit for the first day due to the anesthesia killing their appetites.

I've heard males recover pretty quickly/easily since the procedure is a lot less invasive :)

Archie was up for adoption the next day and he seemed completely fine. Oh and if poppy isn't spayed still them seperate. A recently neutered male can still impregnate a doe, btw :)

Best of luck for a speedy recovery for both!

Agnes I will be letting Oli recover for at least a month or two before I begin introductions.

Oli is home tucked up in his bed, poor little guy is looking a bit sorry for himself but was completely doted on at the vets they all thought he was really sweet!

Latest posts

Back