Old member making a come back, with new bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnybunny63

Reaction score
Hello

A fair few years back I was a regular to this forum. Unfortunatly lost my two girls 2 and 3 years ago and haven't had any bunnies since!

I have now decided to rescue two gorgeous rabbits from the RSPCA. So please welcome, Cloud and Breeze. :biggrin2:

The really fluffy one, is a boy around a year old. The other little one with lopped ears, is around 4-5 months and a girl. They are yet to be bonded together, but hopefully this won't take long. :love:

Bringing them home in a week, so will add more photos of where they are living and how they are settling in once they are home.

2013-10-24 15.38.08.jpg

2013-10-24 15.44.09.jpg

:hello, its nice to meet you, Cloud & Breeze & :welcome2 to RO!
I'm a newer RO member with my first bunnies, two Jersey wooly sisters, Faith & Hope! They've got me hooked on bunnies! lol Glad you were able to find such lovely bunnies from your local RSPCA to adopt & give them a wonderful, loving home! Wishing the three of you many happy, healthy bunny hopping years together!

Hello there and welcome back to the forum, what adorable new bunnies :D

Hi it's nice to meet you! You're bunnies are sooo adorable. :) Hope we see more pics of them around!

Another two for me to ooooo and ahhhh over, they are just too cute. Glad they´ve found you and hope to see much more of them :D

They are finally home! Brought them home around an hour ago, within half an hour the little girl was running up and down binkying. I think she likes her new home :)

The boy is a bit more nervous, but taking things in his stride. Both settled down eating now.

Still both to master the ladder up and down to their hutches, so will be keeping an eye on them to make sure they can both do it.

Congratulations and hope they are both now feeling more at home. I´m sure you´re excited to have them both with you at last. I hope we´ll be see more photos of this cute twosome.

I'm not too sure on the names, thought Breeze was the girl, but actually is the boy! Feel like with the way he looks and a name like Breeze, its all too girly. I like the name Cloud though. Thinking of maybe changing his name to Storm, to fit in with the weather theme. What do you all think?

The boy has finally gone up and down the ladder. So thats one less thing to worry about. Gave him his first brush today, will need to get him used to that. (that was after the photos were taken lol) Cloud will come over to me through the bars, been hand feeding her bits of veg so getting her used to me. He's a lot shyer, so will take a while to bring him round.

Here are a couple more photos as requested. The first few photos are of Cloud (the girl) and then the really fluffy one is the boy.

DSCF0165.jpg

DSCF0191.jpg

DSCF0209.jpg

DSCF0168.jpg

DSCF0216.jpg

DSCF0220.jpg

Latest posts

Back