Old member is back again :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becc_boland

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm an old member, who stopped coming online when my bunny passed away :(
Its been a while now, and I've decided its time to get back in the game and get a new furbaby!!!

I'm looking at a dwarf lop at the moment and should be getting him very soon :D

For those who dont know me I'm Becc and live in country Victoria in Australia.

Hope to catch up with some old friends and make new ones in the process :)

Becc

Hello and welcome back. I joined about 2 years ago and I love this forum. Everyone has helped me with my rabbits. I am sorry you lost your bunny. I lost one of mine, Prince, male netherland dwarf purebred, on August 31, 2011. Sweetie, female lionhead mix, is still grieving over losing her bondmate. But she is getting better.

Sweetie wrote:
Hello and welcome back. I joined about 2 years ago and I love this forum. Everyone has helped me with my rabbits. I am sorry you lost your bunny. I lost one of mine, Prince, male netherland dwarf purebred, on August 31, 2011. Sweetie, female lionhead mix, is still grieving over losing her bondmate. But she is getting better.
The help Ive received over the years from the lovely people on here is amazing! I also made very good friends!!!

thankyou for your condolences. I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I also lost a 10mth old cat in January :( which broke my heart! But I now have two 10mth old cats (Milly and Jax) and a 20month old cockerspaniel keeping me on my toes. And soon there will be a 10 week old dwarf lop whom I am naming Chester :D

Back