Ok now what???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diannemc1957

Reaction score
Ok The bunny I found(Panda) is in a dog kennel cage...It is very slippery when nothing it out down...I have been putting down towels and sheet.. but yesterday I noticed she has started eating it!! Now what? what can I put down so she won't slip and won't eat it!!!???
Thanks again...

Can you go to Home Depot and get it's like a panelling. One side is a bit smooth but the other side is rougher. That's what I use in all of my cages. You can get the 4' x 8' or they come in smaller pieces too.

Can you use a carpet or would Panda eat it too?:confused2:How about a piece of plywood? I used that in Wilbur & Jackie's cage when I had them.

Grass mats may do the trick.

Susan:)

If you're going to use carpet the lower the pile(how fluffy it is) the less they seem to be interested in chewing it. You certainly don't want towel or carpet in panda's digestive track if you can avoid it.

I would go with the grass mats. The edible mat is always safe unless Panda eliminates on them, then I would be concerned about injesting unsafe bacteria's. ??? Am I correct???

We use carpet for all but one bunny--had to use grass mats and a board as she chews to carpet to nothing--the grass mats don't last too long either and they sure do make a mess.

Latest posts

Back