Ok, back to work

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DyemondRabbitry

Reaction score
Wow! So most of you know that the little fella came on Mothers Day and after 6 weeks off I am finally back to work. In those short six weeks a lot has changed.

1. We now have Black New Zealands! (Three does, I'll get a buck here shortly)

2. We're leasing a farm about 1/4 mi from our house. There are 95 acres between a hay field and pasture. There's also an old bank-barn that we're fixing up.

3. We've got calves! 8 bull holstein calves are on the farm.

4. Our boys (horses) have been gelded and broke. We've been riding them often, they're doing really well and we've introduced them to working cattle like they were bred for.

5. Hubby's hand is better (He broke it 2 days before) but when we were fixing up the barn a 4x4 post blew out from under the barn beam and jack and smashed him in the knee. He didn't go to the doctor but it's all bruised and swollen.

6. Hubby is laid off but he's working our lumber mill and thinking that he can make a business out of it. His usual work makes him very irritable and with the little guy it just isn't worth it.

7. WE HAVE A BUNNY BARN! Well, most of it. I've never actually had a whole building for myself. It isn't finished quite yet but it will be a 12x24 area, cement floor, insulation, automatic watering system... the whole fun deal! I'm very excited.

I think that's pretty much it for now. Thought I'd let you know that I'll be back on this board now- missed ya'll!

Wow, lot's of excitment! Maternity leave over there is so short lol! Good luck with work!

Any new pics of the baby? How is she doing?

Thanks,

Denise

Latest posts

Back