Oink!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
LOL! My little Spice is a piggy! I keep a smallplastic tub in my feed shed for easy feeding in the mornings instead ofkeeping a big bag of feed out there. Well I sifted the pellets ( I usean old screen from a window to sift out the dust) and then filled thecontainer back up. The hay shed has been moved into Spice's run so Iclimbed over the fence, put the feed container down, opened the hayshed and this is what I see.

"Oh what's in there?!"

feed2.jpg

"FOOD! I WANT!"

feed3.jpg

"Must have... can't reach..."

feed4.jpg

"That's better... this is the way to do it!"

feed1.jpg

He was in heaven! All the food he could want, right under his nose! Foronce I had a camera when I needed one. I hope this makes you guys laughlike it made me. :)

AWwwwwww is that ever sweet:p:D!!!!!!! My bun didsomething that made me laugh too, she was playing with her toy and shegot on her hind legs and as she threw the toy across theroomwith her front paws she fell backwards onto her back!!!!I was worried for a second there but she recovered.... needless to sayshe still does it since it happened I guess it didn't scare her toomuch!!!!;)U have an adorable little piggy!!!! what acutie!!!! :p

GREAT pics Laura :) I can now say without adoubt, that what you have there is definitely Jade's mate.....a maleversion of her love of foooooooooood~mmmmmm

Cher

Cher wrote:
GREATpics Laura :) I can now say without a doubt, that what you have thereis definitely Jade's mate.....a male version of her love offoooooooooood~mmmmmm

Cher
There we go! You'll just have to send Jade and Jezebel here! I mean youknow Jade and Spice were meant for eachother, and Jezebel was givingobvious clues by eating those roses that she wants to be in Alberta,too.

Latest posts

Back