Ohh what a day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheryl

Reaction score
Ugh!,i just needed to vent about my mum.

Well first of,my name is Raspberry and i'm a beautiful Albino bunny,my mum is always saying that i have softbeautiful white fur,and it makes me feel good when she says that :biggrin2:

Anyway,mum had let us out the back to play yesterday because it was such a warm day,and she said that she wants to clean the bunny room,she's very good at keeping our room clean but we hate it when she moves our stuff,she's so annoying.

Well mum was doing some sweeping out the back first,so i cameover to have a look,and mum was just sweeping down the step when i hopped over and guess what happened?....mum swept all the dirt all over me....yes that's right..can you believe that!:shock:...i was mortified,how could she...and all she said was..."Raspberry what are you doing in my way,you silly girl"....me...silly...huh...i don't think so!

She brushed me off..which i expected her to do anyway,and then i quickly hopped as far away as i could get from my mum,i was munching on the delicious green grass while keeping an eye on my mum,everything seemed ok soi started to let my guard down and i stopped watching her.

I was still happily munching on the grass,when i happened to spot mum pick up a container with water in it,and before i could do anything,she went tothrow the water onto the lawn,and guess what?....yep,it went all over me...ugh,how could she...now i was wet!...she came up to me and said "oh Raspberry,your having a bit of bad luck today,and she was giggling at the same time....i cannot believe she thought this was funny!,because i didn't think it was funny not one little bit.

The funny thing is...why me..why didn't any of the others get picked on today,ugh..life just isn't fair!

Chocolate Bunny pointed her paw at me and said ha..ha...you suck,i will get her when she's not expecting it,for saying that,i'm also certain that i saw Jack rolling around on the grass laughing.

The rest of the day was ok,there were no accidents..thank goodness,because i just don't know what mum might have done to me next,but then it was evening time and it was also veggie time,so we were all in the room eating our veggies.....mum was doing the veccuming again in our room because she spilled something,everything seemed fine until she was vaccuming near us and she got a bit to close and ohh my goodness......she vaccumed up our veggies....they were gone,just like magic....poof...gone:shock:,we all looked at her like...where did our veggies go

So that was my day....whew..i was glad when it was over

Lots of love Raspberry

Hello every bunny,

This is Sunshine,i'm kinda like Raspberry's sister,umm...i'm writing here because Raspberry had told me that there was more to her story to come,but Raspberry won't be coming back to tell her storyanymore...she is now resting at the Rainbow Bridge :tears2:

Mum said that she's going to post something in the Rainbow Bridge about Raspberry's death soon....but she's feeling very sad at the moment

Sunshine

Back