Oh, the joy of moving...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maisy126

Reaction score
We've been in our new house for 2 weeks today, busy unpacking, breaking down boxes, stuffing paper into boxes, putting stuff up etc. etc.

So last night, my dad was unpacking a bok at 10:00 (pm, mind you! why, I don't know) and my mom finished unpacking it as he went to bed. She would have just thrown away the box (or leave it to be 'broken down' in the porch) but she wanted to make sure that everything was out. That's when she saw our camera case, at the very bottom, under everything, squished and with no camera in it.

((The way the movers pack is: wrap all things in paper. Get box. Put a sheet of paper*2-3 sheets* at bottom of box, so things do not bump against the bottom. Put things in box. Tape box. Put box in van. Not all things are wrapped in paper, but most are))

The camera casewas under the 2-3 sheetsof paper!

And the last time we saw our camera, it was on the penninsula (spell?) and/or in the case (I last saw it in the case). It would aslo make sense to leave the camera in there and just wrap it up in paper if needed instead of taking the camera out. We hope we're wrong that someone has stolen it but the circumstances do look suspicious.

Just venting a little, let's hope that our camera is indeed, not stolen!

Ouch! I'm sorry for you; I totally know how you feel. I've moved 3 times in the last few years, and finally settled into our own house. We're in 7 months & I am still trying to go through 1 box a day so it's not overwhelming.

I hope the camera is just mis-placed. We thought the moving guys ripped us off, but it turns out we were just stupid-heads and put things in boxes they didn't belong, in our last minute effort to box stuff up.
I hope the same is for you.

Latest posts

Back