Oh no's...who killed Cinnamon?!?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
Hehe...I took this shot of Cinnamon after we gave each of them a HUGE salad of romaine lettuce, carrot tops, parsley, and leaf lettuce. It also included a section of banana peel each, two slices of banana (also with peel), and a small section of carrot.

100_6298.jpg

Apparently, she was so full, she fell over!! She's so good at looking dead...the stinker! I just love how thoroughly she relaxes, though...she's good at letting me know how happy and content she is. :)

Aww that's too cute...a very contented little bunny

I can sit there and watch a bunny sleep for ages...well for as long as they sleep...i got some great pictures of Jack last week snoozing away...they are just so cute when they're sleeping.

cheryl wrote:
I can sit there and watch a bunny sleep for ages...well for as long as they sleep...i got some great pictures of Jack last week snoozing away...
Amen to that!

They are just so cute when they're sleeping.
Yesterday, Zoe was resting in the loaf position when I started to softly sing to both her and her sister. To my surprise, Zoe immediately flopped onto her side and began closing her eyes. It was the sweetest sight I've seen in a long while. I'm no professional singer, but her quick relaxation made me feel pretty good about my voice. (Hey, at least she appreciates it. :D)

Too cute, haven't experienced this with Lucy yet but I'm sure I'll probably get that when her birthday rolls around.

Jenk wrote:
Yesterday, Zoe was resting in the loaf position when I started to softly sing to both her and her sister. To my surprise, Zoe immediately flopped onto her side and began closing her eyes. It was the sweetest sight I've seen in a long while. I'm no professional singer, but her quick relaxation made me feel pretty good about my voice. (Hey, at least she appreciates it. :D)
See this is why animals are such awesome creatures...they never pass any judgement...they will love you no matter what...plus Zoe must think you have a lovely voice ;)

Cheryl and Jenk...our buns fall asleep if I sing to them, too, or if I just talk to them softly. Especially Fiver and Maisie...they're so deeply bonded with me. :)

And Jan...isn't Stan wonderful? I'm really enjoying being here, and being able to see him! Now...about time with YOU...hopefully we can achieve that soon! :)

maherwoman wrote:
Cheryl and Jenk...our buns fall asleep if I sing to them, too, or if I just talk to them softly. Especially Fiver and Maisie...they're so deeply bonded with me. :)

Hehe..i'm sure that if i sang to my bunnies,they would squint their eyes and block their ears and yell....nooooooo make her stop!...make her stop! :rofl:

But i do sing to Sunshine...since Sunshine is her name..i sing to her..'you are my Sunshine my only Sunshine lalala..lala'lol..she just look's at me kinda weird,but i'm sure she likes it to ;)

cheryl wrote:
Jenk wrote:
Yesterday, Zoe was resting in the loaf position when I started to softly sing to both her and her sister. To my surprise, Zoe immediately flopped onto her side and began closing her eyes. It was the sweetest sight I've seen in a long while....
See this is why animals are such awesome creatures...they never pass any judgement...they will love you no matter what...plus Zoe must think you have a lovely voice ;)

My bunny charges may be biased in the sense that I'm the only person who sings to them; they have zero basis for comparison. :biggrin2:

The unconditional love of an animal is like nothing else--and such a major life lesson on how we humans ought live amongst one another....

Latest posts

Back