Oh no! Another bunny is nesting!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delusional

Reaction score
Fortunately, this one is male and has had the snip. ;)
[align=center]
DSC_0034_.jpg

[/align][align=left]Milo, being the ever-lazy king of comfy things, has decided that he has too much hay to eat and will simply make a new bed out of it! :p
[/align]

LOL, he's not the first neutered male that has built nests on this forum.

MyBabyBunnies had a male that would build nests in the winter to keep himself warm.

Very cute. I have a girl who will ocasionaly build a nest and it's so funny to watch.

--Dawn

WELL!:thud: That title gave my heart a bit of a shock! Don't DO that to me! :headsmack

You're just trying to get a rise out us, aren't you????:stikpoke

But he does look so cute. What a homebody! :biggrin2:

I'm adding Milo to my steal list...
Goodness, he is so gorgeous and adorable! :hearts

I have a male that builds nests, but he isn't very good at it so another male (the bf) decided to make a nest for him.
benjamin.jpg

this is his 2nd litterbox--he doesn't pee or poo in it, just lays in the hay...

Milo with the hay in his mouth is adorable though!!

At first I was like oh no! But now that I know itsa boy and that he is making sucha wonderful nest, ADORABLE!!

OMG Milo is just adorable with that mouth full of hay!

I think I'd have to snag him and kiss his head all evening!

Lol. Milo has already had lots of cuddles and kisses this evening. :)

But it's litterbox cleaning day tomorrow! I might have to just carefully save his nest and replace it when I'm done.

That is too funny! Milo is so adorable. You had me worried, too! Also, why did I not know how adorable Benjamin is?! I already have a handsome Dutch boy, now I need a Nethie :shock:

LOL!:D

Aww that is tooo cute! :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Chalk does the same thing! But she doesn't gather the hay in her mouth. I came down this morning to find her in the hay basket, literally buried in hay. She'd built it all up around her, and it was even over her head lol. I should have taken a picture, but I just couldn't resist rubbing her sleepy little nose, and then she woke up and proceeded to eat her nest away! :p

mouse_chalk wrote:
and then she woke up and proceeded to eat her nest away! :p
Talk about the ultimate recycled housing! Sleep in it one night, have it for breakfast the next morning... see how much smarter bunnies are than us? (And more Eco-friendly!)

Milo is my desktop wallpaper now. I just couldn't stand it - I had to have him to look at for a while LOL!

Latest posts

Back