Oh my...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinfoilxtouch

Reaction score
For the past few weeksI’ve been bringing Hollister and Spunky from my apartment to my parentshome to visit. They play all day in the backyard, and then I bring theminside at night. Well tonight I discovered what they have been doingthis entire time…

They dug a tunnel that goes three feet deep and six feet long, with abig den at the end. They started it under a plant, so I hadn’t evennoticed. I’m surprised the pampered little apartment rabbits knew whatto do with fresh dirt to play in. It’s actually quite impressive,although I think tomorrow I’ll be spending the day with a shovelfilling in their project.

:foreheadsmack:

Oh wow! Some bunnies were busy! :D

Rabbits are fantastic diggers, and LOVE to do it too! Good thing theydidn't go further with their little tunnel.. it could have became anescape tunnel! ;)

I know that one! My bunnies outgrew that stagebutI used to have to go out in their run once a day(sometimes more) and fill in a 2-3' hole every time.I tellyou, if you were to dig in that spot, you would dig up plasticacontainers, wood, anything I could find to block them from digging more!

Yep,I know how that feels! When Ruby and Millie were younger they used todig big burrows right under the bottom of their run, luckily now theyare older they don't dig as much!;)That's quite an impressiveburrow your two dug, good thing you caught it in time!:shock:

When I first let Sky outside just to let herexsplore she went straight to my tortoises hole, which happens to betoo long for me to reach the end. I quickly got her out of there,lol. I'm sure if my tortoise was bigger then I would have toscreen off her hole so that ronnie wouldn't try to join her in it.

Latest posts

Back