Oh my...I just realized...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maherwoman wrote:
Yeah, you were like the first person I talked to here, Peapoo_bunny! :D

I just love this site...

:inlove:
I was just looking at last year's intro thread, the first person who welcomed me was Naturestee:)Then JadeIcing,:) and Jess_Sully, I remember her, I wonder why she stopped coming.:?

I did! :shock:Hehe! I was new myself!

binkies said Hi first. She is the one who told me about the forums. Than Jess_Sully. Than m.e.

I wonder if I wasn't a host quite yet at the time...hmm...:)

I'm glad you guys are here, though...you are really great friends! :)

Looks like you guys joined RIGHT WHEN I was made a Host...I think I must have been getting used to my Hostly duties at the time, hehe!

I was officially made a Host 25 Aug. :)

Aww thank you! :group:Group hug!

I agree...you guys are awesome...group hug definitely called for!!

:group:

maherwoman wrote:
Looks like you guys joined RIGHT WHEN I was made a Host...I think I must have been getting used to my Hostly duties at the time, hehe!

I was officially made a Host 25 Aug. :)
The exact day I joined!:shock::)

Thanks Rosie, I'll join the hug too!:group:

Oh yea! Bring on 4000!

I know, huh? Hehe...you wouldn't believe how many posts I'm in the middle of, now being a mod!! It nearly TRIPLED the amount of emails, posts, and replies and such I do everyday. I woke up the other morning, and had 140 emails of such from the site!!!

Yep...now I'm workin' on clearing 4000. :D

You've done 3334 at the time I post thisRosie...you are geting up to 4000 so fast! You only joined a couple ofmonths before me too! I have a lot of catching up to do:thud:

I love this place :heart:, one day I was sitting at thecomputer thinking about forums and suddenly wondered if there was arabbit forum out there. I type "rabbit forums" in google and RO was thevery first one to show, so I joined it. It's the only rabbit forum I'vebeen to! jordiwes was the first person to greet me in theintro thread.

P.S Rosie, how'd you get the name maherwoman? I always wonder :tongue

Oh, hehe...it's my last name. :blushan:

Maher woman. :)

Oh! haha, I never even thought of that. I keptwondering if it was ma - her - woman, and wondering what mameant...like "Might Attract her woman" then wondering what on earththat would be about.

I was very off :embarrassed::baghead

Hehe!

I thought it was matherwoman for some stupid reason.Isometimes add in letters if I glance at something:)craziness, I know!)

Silly Spring! Tricks are for kids! :tongue

:roflmao::lol

Ok...now I have to ask you guys how you think "Maher" is pronounced...HEHE!!!

I'd pronounce it how it looks, Ma-her, but Iguess that's way off too? People often have trouble with my last name,it's MacWhirter but usually gets pronouces "MickWater".

Hehe...it's totally fine...that was more myhusband's response than mine...and in my sleepiness I didn't reallywatch how it "sounded". :)

It's pronounced "mar", as in "to damage something". :)

Sorry if that reply sounded snotty...didn't mean it that way atall!! I think posting at 2am struck on thatone! :shock:

It gets pronounced a different way in just about every culture it'sused in, really (and gets used in quite a few different cultures,too). We've got the Irish form...but you DO pronounce it"ma-her" in either Arabic or Indian cultures. :)

So, hey, they're both right! :D

P.S. I'm used to my name being pronounced wrong...and spelledwrong...all three parts of my full name get wronged both ways, let metell ya! If this weren't such an internationally public site,I would post what each part of my name is (including my maiden name,which suffered the same fate), so you could see just how BAD it trulyis! Hehe!! :D

Latest posts

Back