Oh hai

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelisabeth

Reaction score
Randomly stumbled upon this forum and after creeping around for a bit I decided to join. I adopted an 8 year old female rabbit a few months ago and I'm so glad I did. She is very sweet and well behaved, and it's been quite rewarding earning her trust and bonding with her. I'm currently looking into fostering and possibly even adopting another bunny. I also have 4 cats and although they aren't bff with the rabbit they amazingly all get along just fine and sometimes even play together.

DSC00280.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00197.JPG

Hi Shelisabeth,

Welcome to RO. Your Thumper is Beautiful. Very Photogentic. Are her eyes Blue or Red?

That was so good of you to adopt her, my goodness what was her story? I can't imagine giving up a bunny after having them for 8 years. How sad, but how lucky for Thumper. It sure sounds like she is one spoilt bunny.

Susan:)

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

Very cute bun and kitty's.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Thanks! Her eyes are red :)

I tend to browse the "pets" section of Craigslist on a regular basis and noticed posts trying to rehome her for a few months. I'll admit it was kind of in impulse to adopt her, but my boy and I were going to be moving into a bigger house and I only work part time so the timing seemed right. The lady I got her from told me Thumper had origanally belonged to her daughter who had the rabbit since it was a baby. Her daughter had recently moved out of the house and left the rabbit behind and the mother felt bad because she didn't have enough time for it.

I know older animals have a more difficult time finding a home and I figured no one would be interested in taking her and she would have spent the rest of her life in her cage with little attention or interaction. So that's her story! She's great, better behaved than my cats even hehe

Welcome to world of bunny slavery!

I have a seven-year-old dwarf (Thumper is at least part dwarf by the looks of her) named Pipp. She's my first bunny (found her on the corner of Robson and Granville, but that's another story, LOL!) and she's the love of my life. We're bonded mates.

I did fool around with a little mini-rex named Dill, mind you... and now I have a thing going with Mikey...

I also have Marvin, Maj, Mister and Darry, and fosters Tig, Neil, Blondie, Tina, Reese, Abby, Boris and Reickert. And Poppy.

You can't just stop at one!

sas :welcome1

LOL Yes I do agree they are addicting!! I started with Nova my dwarf cross then saw all the pics of bonded buns, then I got Smokey. The breeder I got smokey from also breeds mini rexes so after Nova's spay in September I may ask if he has any rexes for sale... lol My first rabbit was a mini rex, Rocky. One day he stopped pooing, a trip to the vet, antibiotis and me force feeding him water didnt save his life. He started too look better, started pooing again then he got all lethargic and died in my arms :( I gave it my best! It took 3 years after Rocky died for me too get another bunny.

Latest posts

Back