Oh bother...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Some of you may have noticed my absence from the board for a few days and it was all a stupid mistake, lol.

I've been so sick and out of it since the weekend but I can't missschool because I have tests everyday this week and the last day ofschool before Christmas is Friday. Well I decided to clean up mycomputer. I deleted pictures, temporary internet files, and deleted my'History' file for the internet.

The next day I tried so very hard to get onto this website, but Icouldn't remember the website address or the magazine webpage addressfor the life of me. I was so out of it that it just wouldn't come to mymind! So I did a web search for "rabbit forums" and came upon anotherforum but I could not find this one, lol.

The today it hit me like a snowball and I wrote it down in English class just waiting until I could get home and go on, lmao.

Now I realize that I simply could have emailed Carolyn and asked for the website, but nope, I didn't even think of that.

*Laughs.*

Boy what a couple of days, lmao.

hehehehehehehehe....I have to rememberthis site, because I go on at work and school, but I've had that happenwith other sites, and I hate it!

Glad you're back!!! :D

I normally do remember it! I even had it written down somewhere but do you think I remember where? No, lol.

And boy, I mean out of it, I put Mocha in Spice's cage, gave Spicetwice the amount of pellets and Mocha none until I realized my mistake,I put sandals on to go outside in the snow and wondered why my feetwere so cold, I put a water bowl in the hay shed instead of the cage...need I say more? lmao, all minor mistakes that I fixed right away, butit goes to show, lol.

rabbits.com will take you to the homepage and is easy to remember. *Caution* don't forget the "s" in "rabbits" .

Pam

Oh ya, and not only did I not email Carolyn tofind the address, I didn't bother to ask anyone else either! I ran intorubyred on the other forum I found and recognized her by pictures ofMittens and even said I knew here from this forum. But never did itstrike me to ask her for the website address either!

At least I can laugh at myself now. ;)

P.S.- Just in case I decided to lose the forum again before the holidays: HAPPY HOLIDAYS! ;):D

pamnock wrote:
rabbits.com will take you to the homepage and is easy toremember. *Caution* don't forget the "s" in "rabbits" .

Pam
You think I'd be able to remember that wouldn't you? I tried butcouldn't, lol. I'm going to set rabbits.com as my homepage though soI'm safe!

I hate it when I do things like that, Laura. It's like forgetting how to spell the simplest word.

Why don't you save it in your favorites file so in case you are ever that out of it again, you can retrieve it easily?

As you said, you can always contact me, but it's certain that you weren't your normal sharp-minded self.

I hope you're feeling better!

-Carolyn

:shock:It is in my favorites. Wow, I need to start realizing these things, LMAO.

Hey, we're all entitled to our off days aren't we? ;)

I don't think I'll feel better until holidays when I can sleep more andrelax. Teachers are stressing me out with a stack of homework everynight and tests every day.A kid can only take so much!

Laura,

I sympathize with you! It is finals week in college and I haven't evenstarted half of my work that will be due. In ethics I have to come upwith my own ethical theory for myself:shock:It has to be sixpages long:shock:I hate my ethics class so it is even harderto do a good job!

Anyways, somethings gotta give when you have so much to do! I have beenknown to freeze dinner plates with nothing on them, put icecube traysback into cupboards and pour diet soda into a baby bottle! It happensto the best of us! Good luck with the rest of school!

Fergi's mom Adrienne

Latest posts

Back