Off to look for another bun!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry- I can't see the picture - what is it?

Peg

Yeah she is a Siberian Husky, the most beautifulblue eyes i have ever seen and thats what got ahold of myheart.

You ever lived with one?!?! Hang onto your hat!They are a handful...and be VERY careful with the bunnies....minethinks they are lunch...its Husky nature to go after suchthings.....Mine is never out of her cage or in the house if the bunsare out...

Here's a picture of my moose...

http://techie-town.com/pgg/nikka12.jpg

Oh yeah I know. I have had one longtime ago. My buns have their seperate play time where thedogs are not allowed. I also have a female pit who is about 11/2 yrs old. She is extremly timid, and does pretty good withmy buns under supervision. Moose is adorable - big beautifuleyes !!!

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
You ever lived with one?!?! Hang onto your hat! They are ahandful...
Oh, I have to agree with this. Ours was nuts until she wasabout 4 or 5, but then she was the sweetest baby with the mildesttemper. Until then she ran and ran. She must haverun away 10 times at least and that what when she was gone for a while,sometimes she went miles. We were lucky to live in a smalltown with little traffic. She was aggressive toward our cats,but that mellowed too. She took care of our cat, Lucky, asher own when he was dumped on our door step at a very sick 4weeks. She's been gone 4 years now and I still miss her andso does Lucky.

All that said, she was my best friend growing up and I wouldn't tradethe times she was difficult for anything. I love thebreed. If I ever have a house with land for one to run, I'llhave another one. They are such beautiful,loyaldogs.

Jen

CMiska wrote:
Ohyeah I know. I have had one long time ago. My bunshave their seperate play time where the dogs are not allowed.I also have a female pit who is about 1 1/2 yrs old. She isextremly timid, and does pretty good with my buns undersupervision. Moose is adorable - big beautiful eyes!!!

Here names Nikka.. but when we moved and got our yard she BECAME aMoose! ;) Having the time to run has helped things with heralot. She's got a good temperment and wouldn't hurt much...I think if Iworked with her and the bunnies she'd be fine...but at this point Idon't feel its worth it...easier to keep them seperate!

Yours is beautiful, I'll be curious to see more pictures as she grows!

Should have namedthat cutie Bandit shedone stole my heart I love hereyes admittedly I had to save thepic then blow it up to see itwas a puppy lol badeyes small pic bad mix lol . Iam not a dog personbut she could share apillow with me anyday .

Dont quite know how I went for a bun and found apuppy. I will get a few more better shots of her and loadthem on. She just loves our backyard as it is lines with 12mature pine trees, she was in and out of them, it was so funny, and sofar her and my pit Nalla are doing just fine, as Nalla acts like amomma. Will send pics soon

Awww, what a doll! Our neighbors had a Huskythat used to come and "visit". His name was Imus, probably because hewas up at all hours yacking his head off :p

They really didn't pay a whole lot of attention to him, but he was atotal sweetheart. Pretty red husky with bi-color eyes. I was sad whenthey gave him up, but it was good for him because he deserved better.

I love the Husky temperment, though, even if they are a bit...enthusiastic :D

Latest posts

Back