of hormones and deamon bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmfh

Reaction score
Well Cleo is now 8 months old and she has become a deamon bun! LOL She growls when i feed her, when i walk past her, and when i look at her "wrong". She's decided that the couch is hers and i'm no longer welcome on it. If i do manage to get on the couch she will tug on my clothes, push and claw at me and act altogether disgusted. I know if she were bigger she'd just throw me off her couch! She's also decided that the dog only lives in the house by her pleasure. She will growl at him, lunge at him and jump up to kick him in the face...........especially if he interupts her while she is trying to eat his dog food!

LOL i love her but i can't wait till spay day!!!

I don't miss those days at all. Esther used to have a fit if you sat on "her" couch, and if you got up she'd be in that spot when you came back. Commander Bun-Bun would nudge my feet because that is where she wanted to lay. Boy, some bunnies are really brats!

I really think Girls seem worse than boy bunnies.. They areso bossyand hard to manage at times if not "altered".. Appreciate that as being a female myself, but honestly?! Feel your frustration and hope the spay helps..

Back