Odor Control

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi,

i've used bi odor for years .it works great i have to buy itby a gallon from ferretstore.com i also use bakingsoda & trayliners sold by bass company.never had any problems with odor .

good luck

michelle p aka blue buns

Where do you put the baking soda, in the litterbox or in the actual cage? Is it safe for rabbits?

hi,

i put the baking soda in both the tray & litter boxunder the pine.i've used it for over 15 years with any problem.i guessit's safe

take care

michelle

O.k., if I got this right, Vanilla is for flystrikes, and tea if for urine odor. So for odor control, whynot give them caffeine free tea all the time? :ponder:

Thanks!

Rick

Rabs are notorious for disliking most anythingnew (Daisy got depressed when i moved her cage from one side of thecage to the other in the living room. It's now back - she rules!) But iwill try the vanilla. She will try new foods.

Here's an interesting article on vanilla extracts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanilla_extract

I have long used baking soda in the cage's screened over toilet tray. Idon't know how it works out in cost compared to vanilla extract.

Hey cirrustwI I know this is totally off topic so sorry but I couldnt help noticing that u had ferrets I was a previous ferret owner and looking to get a rabbit just wondering are your ferrets litter trained and if they are is your rabbit if so which was easier to accomplish

Latest posts

Back