Odd Rabbit Nicknames

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Dad observed a few days ago that Guy, squashed up in a position torest (that presumably was comfortable for him) looked like a duster on account of how his fur lay. I joked at the time that his fur would be perfect for dusting my computer screen because of its fine "pile" and he could evenbe picked up in one hand. Guy's likely objections to that were noted :)

The point I'm getting to is that Dad's observation, being so apt, has readily been adapted into a nickname for Guy. I was asked earlier "When are you cleaning out the duster?" and knew exactly what was meant.

Do any any of the other forum buns have an odd nickname? How/why were they given it?

Jo xx

LOL! I like that name!
Tony is the Baloney... we just call him that.... it evolved from Tony Baloney.... now he's just THE BALONEY. and he knows when we say it! LOL!

I call Chase, Chasers Racers, Racers, Chunky, and pooper when her litter box habits are not the best.

I call the Little Bunny, pooper, Little Butt, and Mean Bunny.

I tend to call them names depending on their mood. lol

Benjamin is "T-Bone" "Little Bunny"
Frida is "Frijola" "Beany" "Black Bean" "The Mean One" (she is super cage-aggressive)
Muffin is "Fluffybutt" "Sasquatch" (she has big fluffy lop feet) "Stinker" (she loves to mark things with smelly poos)
Tony is "Honey Bun" "Bad Bunny" (loves to get into things he's not supposed to, and binkies off when caught)

Everybunny gets called "Little Pooper" or "Poopenstein"

Tobi is sometimes "Tobi-Tobster." Or "Tobees."

Nick is usually just Nick, or sometimes Nick Man. Jason sometimes calls him Nicholas, though his full name is jut Nick.

Amelia's nickname can change depending on what she's doing. She can be Honey Bunny (when she's being sweet), or Scooter (when she's scooting around under the sofa), or Round and Brown (when she's looking particularly large), or Bean Bag (when she is eating out of the hay bin, she'll put her front paws up on it, and she looks like all her weight sinks to her bottom).

Lol I love the duster story... that's great.

My brother and boyfriend have been calling my new girl bunny Snupplelup which is apparently an affectionate Norwegian term like baby or sweetie. my brother has a Norwegian friend from uni who he learnt this term from... they tried to convince me to name her this but I thought it was a little long.

When my brother is in the bathroom where Lopsy currently lives he calls him all kinds of variations of Lopsy such as "Lopalopagus" and many other things that I can't remember... he is quite creative.

I tend to call them both bunny or bun, which isn't very odd at all. and the girl loves eating so a few times I have called her fatty...

Duster- hehe n_n
I call Pudge meatloaf as when he sits down he can hide his little paws perfectly under his pudginess which makes him look like a fuzzy blob.. haha!:bunny19

Here are my nick names! :D
Pebbles - Feeble Peebles.. hehe! (Definitely an oxymoron.. that girls feisty!)
Georgie - Geo or Porgie Pie (Georgie Porgie Pudd'n and Pie?)
Poppy - mainly Popadoodle
Jasmine - Jazzybean
Bruno - Dozer, Chubs, Grumps (He got the name Dozer because he will literally barrel into the side of his cage where the door is trying to get it to come open like a bulldozer)

Bernie is Bernie Ernie

Louie is Louie ooeee

Alice is Lissy Lou or Lulu Lissy or Lulu

Oreo is Bubbers or Bubba love or Ory Pory

Maddie is Maddie Paddie or Maddie Paddie pants

Maxwell is Maxie or Maxie Paxie

and I call them all houligans!

I sometimes call Willow, Button. Because her nose reminds me of a button for some reason. And she is just such a cutie!

Amelia just got into trouble, so I remembered her other nickname....Brown Bomber.

LOL.

(Jason left the baby gate to the bedroom. I rushed in there and found her sitting on top of his weights under the bed. Now I have to crawl under the bed and make sure she didn't chew any wires while she was under there!)

Oh, Lord. I have so many names for Toby. It's no wonder he doesn't come when I call his name!

His full name is Tobias L. Bunny. The L stands for Leonard. :p Here are his nicknames:
- Toby
- Tobester
- Tobias el Bun-Bun
- Bunny-buns
- Monsieur Bun-Bun
- Thunderbun

Sammi is pretty much just called Sammi. Every once in awhile, I call her Sammi-Buns. (or Sandy-Buns, on account of her color).

:D

Amelia spent all morning trying to get back into the bedroom. Chewing at and rattling the gate, digging at the base of the gate.

So now, she's just Stinker.

:p

Mary Jane often gets shortened to MJ, or it gets run together really fast and kind of slurred like "Murryjen!"

More often than not it's "Mary NOOOOO! NO!"

The GF calls her Sweetie Pie, Pooter, and Sugahbabe. Her names are better than mine. :p

My sister calls her Bunny. "Get Bunny off my head!"

Okay here is an odd nickname for you guys...

The GF was playing with Mary Jane and then went downstairs to grab a drink. Then she returned and saw that Mary Jane was chewing one of my boy's toy trucks. A direct quote:

"Well Carrie Underwood, you carve your name into the side of someone ELSE'S 4-wheel drive!"

What in the worrrrrrrrrrrrld! LMAO

LOL! I love that song!

And he don't know...

That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,
carved my name into his leather seats...

Latest posts

Back