Odd bonding combo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherryx

Reaction score
In the past I've owned a blue Dutch doe, a blue mini lop buck and a chestnut agouti mini lop doe.

The buck and doe were already bonded and the Dutch was from a pet store so she was basically bonded to me and not another rabbit.
___

I've recently adopted a black dutch buck from a breeder in my area and I'll be buying a black Polish doe to bond with him [once he's neutered, that is]

My breeder friend is going to give me a broken black holland lop buck and a black mini rex doe which I would also like to bond.

Could all of these rabbits get along? They would be house rabbits with free run of the house and a pen outside as well.

Please let me know :)

I have seven rabbits at the moment and six of them are bonded in pairs. I don't think the breed matters, it is more the personality pf the rabbits.
One of my does doesn't get on with anyone but her boyfriend. Our neutered male is LOVED by all of them but the girls start fighting when he is around. there are all sorts of dynamics going on. You will have to play it by ear who gets on with whom and maybe ust work with pairs or trios initially.

Latest posts

Back