OCTOBER 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pet_Bunny

Reaction score
Last weekend I was at another banquet. There was some martial arts demonstrations.

noefdu.jpg

1432h00.jpg

241s6j5.jpg

169rhpc.jpg

swsdmq.jpg

Elf Mommy wrote:
we have no Stan photos...you need to hand your camera to someone for a shot
Done it before... all the pictures turned out blurry or dark. :D
Jan might not give the camera back, just like shewould bunnynapBebe. :p

mkd8pu.jpg

After shooting the demonstrations over the weekend, Iwasasked to shoot some Martial Arts competition and dinner this Sunday. ;)

Those are really cool photos! I love seeing all the young people involved in something so good for them physically and mentally! More kids need those type of activities in their lives IMO.

October is my absolute favorite month - well at least until it gets REAL cold and snows or rains constantly. I love the fall and it seems like my mood, energy and just everything is better........ at least for awhile LOL!

Now to bake a pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread and put up the Halloween decorations!

SOOOSKA wrote:
I hope they pay you

I should start charging. ;) Too many people want me to take pictures for them.
Just as I was making arrangements for the Sunday shoot, another community asked me to take pictures at their Banquet on the same Sunday. :p

I have alot of fun anyways, and get to play with my camera and try different things out. I also get a free meal out of it. :cool:

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I love seeing all the young people involved
2i77ipg.jpg

I didn't realize how many different martial arts and tai chi groups we have here. The photos I'm shootingon Sunday (tomorrow)is another club.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
October is my absolute favorite month - I love the fall and it seems like my mood, energy and just everything is better
After a busy summer (time does go fast), I am finding myself tired and worn out. Maybe I'm a bear, who needs to hibernate for the winter. :p

I'm starting to really hate October, lol. This is the second year of me being in the co-op program at school and just like last year, October means midterms and interviews.

At least this time I only applied to jobs in my area so I could commute from home and stay with my bunnies. So far I have 4 interviews (for a total of11 positions), 3 of which are this week and I still have 14 jobs that haven't posted their interview list yet. I even have an interview for doing research in a division of the federal government! I'm really hoping I get that job.

Anyways, wish me luck!

Last Saturday, I went to Londonderry Mall to pick up some papaya tablets from my favorite Vitamin Shop. It's my favorite, because my cousin works there and I can get discounts. :D

ngvxbc.jpg

Iwent to see the pet shop inside the mall.

20qg9wm.jpg

There was only two rabbits for sale. This Dutch cost $54.95 :shock:. It was huddled in the corner of a glass cage. The other rabbit was a Lionhead (no picture because he was hiding inside a plastic dome and wouldn't come out).

219105u.jpg

Took this picture of apuppy behind a glass enclosure peering out to me.

It's a balmy/blustry day here today......rainy, windy, mid 60's(F)
Lots of color in the trees....but it will probably be gone after the storm.
Hunkering down with a bunch of dvd/vhs movies...some good munchies...and a couple of warm bunnies to snuggle with!!
Leftover Chinese takeout for lunch...yummmmmm!!!

:nod

It's been so windy here that there are no leaves left on the trees. We keep having sporadic windy periods of65 mile/hour winds. It occasionally dies down and then it starts up so suddenly. It's been like this for days. Weactually had our heavyglass outdoortable knocked over by the wind.Only Mocha and Zoey are left outside now and I am glad their cage is anchored to the ground with straps! We've also had a few periods of snow today that last about 10 minutes.

I set up the garage with pens and soon all 4 bunnies will be in their for the winter but Mocha and Zoey will be staying out until it gets below freezing during the day. Mocha and Zoey have an 8x4 footpen and the other 2 have 4x4 foot indivual pens, so lots of room.

I officially got a job in the area and I am so happy that I get to stay here this time.

Latest posts

Back