Ocean spray Craisins

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~BunBuns~

Reaction score
Are these safe to give to bunbuns?

Heres what it says

OCEAN SPRAY

CRAISINS

sweetened dried cranberries

ORIGINAL

1.36 KG

craisins_1.jpg

~BunBuns~ wrote:
Are these safe to give to bunbuns? 1.36 KG
That's what I give to Pebbles as a treat. :D

I haven't seen a big bag like that, our bags areonly 170g. Where did you getit?Do they come in different flavors besidesoriginal? The one I have is Cherry flavour Craisins.

JimD gets dried unsweetened cranberries from a bulk store for his rabbits.

Rainbows! :)

Mine go absolutely nuts for craisins, its theeasiest way to entice them to go back into their condo. I keep meaningto try the unsweetened kind because I know they're quite a bithealthier.

You can get a GIANT bag at Sam's Club, PetBunny. I get mine there, for me of course.;)I give my bunraisins, since I don't like them. She will steal Craisins from me if Iam not careful though. I think they have a new Orange flavor out now.

~Star~

I give those to my buns - they're definately atreat, so they only get oneor two every other day orso. They LOVe them, and both my bunnies know what it soundslike when I start to open the bag and they come running from whereverthey are in the house.

:)

I give thosesame ones to Binky, whogoes crazy for them. On the backof my bad it saysthat they are naturally sweetened, so it should be ok.

Ive been giving Grace the ocean spray rasin andcranberry mix for the last week and she seems to be totally fine withthem. She likes them a lot, not as much as she LOVES yougart drops butshe does happily munch on them....I saw some yougart covered cranberryand rasins but as they were for people I didnt know if they were safefor my baby bunny

herman is craisin crazy

they get them as treats, also when we have someone new in our apartmentwe normally give them a crasin to feed winnie and herman. . . it makesthem more comfortable with strangers. . . herman loves dan ourmaintence guy ever since dan gave him a craisin. . . now whenever he isover fixing something herman will fallow him around waiting for acraisin. . . it is way to cute!

jessica, my roommate, giving them their daily treat!

100_1299.jpg

he even knows "kiss for a craisin"

100_1316.jpg

once i finish off the bag of craisins i have, we are going to switch toorganic, unsweetened dried cranberries from a local health food store.i would prefer to eat them, and have the rabbit eat them. i don't haveweight problems with my buns, so i don't worry all the much about them.. . but they really only get them once a day.

thats the kind i give peapoo and petey.. we getthe big bag from sams club and it lasts awhile..although peapoo andpetey would probably eat it all in one day if i let them:?

Pet_Bunny wrote:
JimD gets dried unsweetenedcranberries from a bulk store for his rabbits.

The all natural crasins from the farmers' market are different intaste.......less sweet and more tart. I never gave the OceanSpraybecause they were sweetened, so I don't know if the buns would have apreference.
I haven't bought them in a while and have recently opted for all natural dried papaya instead.
As far as I can tell the buns love it as much (or more) than the craisins!

Latest posts

Back