Oberon

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nuthin cuter than an unconscious bunny!! :D

I think my girls have fallen in love...:inlove:

naturestee wrote:
100_2534a.jpg

:colors:Look at :colors:that baby:colors:

I'm going to haveto start my bunnynapping list all overagain!

I'm snatching this one!

Just look at this!!! That is a nose that must be kissed! :inlove:

100_2521a.jpg

Oh my......I tried so hard to get Art to let metake him too......but I can see he's happy there (except when he has togo in his pen).

I really think you should keep him.....

Just my .02

Peg

Well, If he doesn't bond with Fey and Sprite, I could let y'all fight over who gets him.;)

Just a quick update today. He's getting very, very good atbegging to be let out to play. Who can resist this face?

100_2537a.jpg

Happy bunny binky!
100_2544a.jpg

I don't know if it is his eyes or what...but hejust keeps looking happier and happier (even if he's begging)...ormaybe he looks more relaxed.

I don't know - all I know is he is ADORABLE....

He is definitely one of my favorite forum rabbits...

Peg

I think I'll try bonding on Friday. I have to make sure James doesn't have other plans.

Peg- he's definately becoming more relaxed as he gets used to theroutine here. I wish I had a picture of how he looked as Ifirst walked up to him this morning. He was standing upbegging, with his paws on the pen wall and his nose between hispaws. It was so adorable!

He even went back in on his own this morning, although he had to thinkreally hard about whether he wanted his veggies or if he wanted to playmore.

Ohhh....I just fall in love with every single picture...what a handsome boy!! :D

Glad to hear he's becomming more and more relaxed andcomfortable! What bunny wouldn't, under your lovingcare? :)

:DOberon's personality was just closedup inside of him because of his horrible life. and this is the perfectexample of the unfolding of a bunny...........Angela has charmed him injust 3 days

:nodI agree! He looks happier by the picture..

You know, if for some odd reason Fey and Sprite don't bond with him.. I'd be happy to take him off your hands..

:bunny24I know I know, can't get him that easy! :D

:gifts:

:DDo you realize how muchyouare honoring this bunny????? He came into the shelter as discardedsnake food, was almost put down and now everyone is going to fight overwho gets him if he doesn't work out with Angela. Instant celebrity!:sunshine:

Aw...I think if Angela doesn't keep him he HAS to move to Texas...and I've even got the proof...

You know the motto?

"Everything's bigger in Texas"

So he BELONGS here...

(Also "Don't Mess with Texas").

I'll start getting his room ready and talk to Tiny about sharing....

:bunnydance:

Peg

(It was a good try) :shock:

Peg, I don't know if James would even let megive him up. He tries to ignore Oberon, but then he made anew toy for him and took pictures! I'll put them up laterwhen I'm home.

I still can't believe the were going to euthanize such a sweet rabbit!

Here's Oberon with James' toy. It's alittle hanging basket made of sisal string with oat hay and an alfalfacube inside. Oberon loved it, and had such nice manners withit that he didn't cut a single string! So that means I canrefill it for him today.;)

100_2550a.jpg

BTW, Oberon decided that today was Pet the Bunny Day. I didn't mind one bit!:D

Latest posts

Back