O/T Very excited and happy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
I know this is way off topic, but I had to post this.

Tomorrow, after over a year, I am finally going home to Vermont. Forthose of you who don't know, I'm going through the process ofimmigrating from the States to Canada. The process is done, but now I'min that in between place of waiting for my final interview and gettingmy Visa card.

Anyway, some stuff came up that I need to go home and deal with(nothing too major) and I called Immigration to make sure it waspossible that I'm able to go. I was told that if there was a familyemergency or some other urgent matters, I'd be allowed to go.

Yes, I probably could have lied before now and said someone was dyingor something, but that's not my way no matter how much it hurt to beaway from home for so long. Besides, it's on good faith that they'reletting me go and I don't to take advantage of it.

Also, we're taking the rabbits with us, as it's expensive to board allthree and we don't have anyone to watch them for us. My mom is veryexcited to have them there as she loves the rabbits. We have popcornsticks ready, as they'll deserve a little treat. I've already calledthe Port of Entry to ask about bringing them and we're all set on thatend.

I just had to share the good news! I'm very excited and cannot wait. Weleave tomorrow morning and will be coming back Wednesday.

I couldn't be happier for you! :ele:

God knows you've waited so long.

-Carolyn

I know, I can't wait.

Today I'm a whirlwind of activity, getting things in order before I go, such as laundry and cleaning and such. :p

This is great news!

Who knows, the buns might even be eager and also enjoy the ride!

:race:

Imagine this as an airplane in the sky :p

Back