o/t Tyler bday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mygrl2k3

Reaction score
Today was the day we celebrated Tyler's 5th bday.The day didnt go as planned cause one my car broke down friday at a gasstation i go to alot so thankfully they were nice and didnt toe my car.They are always calling Tyler cheeseboy and other cute nicknames. So i didnt get some of the stuff i needed to cause ofno car. Then my husbands job made him work laterthan his normal shift even though he said it was his son's bdayparty. Since we didnt have any set time it stillworked in the long one. We think we got my carfixed. We are thinking it was the fuel filter. I was soafraid they were going to make it blow up.

We finally made it to Chucky Cheese and we order pizza and play for alittle bit and the pizza comes and I never seen Tyler eat a peice ofpizza so fast, he wanted to play more. William had lots offun too, and everyone was trying to get tickets for prizes even mybiggest child my husband. :) Even though we didntbook a party a couple employees and chucky cheese came over and sanghappy bday to him with a candle in a ice creamsandwich. He got a couple movies and outfits fromhis grandma's and a machine that you put in a book and it reads it tohim. The big surpise was when we came home. Bothboys got thier bikes that they werent quite expecting. Theywere so thrilled and monday they are getting new bunk beds and my millet the cat out of the bag and asked about when they were beingdelivered. Even though the day didnt go as planned it wasstill a pretty nice day... I am beat though.

Cristy

Hi Cristy,

I'm going to put you in charge of My next Birthday Party! :dude:

What a Great Day for the boys. Dinner out at a fun place, new bikes,new beds... :shock: It doesn't get any better than that on yourbirthday.

:)

-Carolyn

happy%20birthday%20balloons_sml.jpg

Latest posts

Back