O/T To cute I just had to share

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ty-bee

Reaction score
Mr.jpg

Ok I know...Why on earth did I do this to the poor boy but in allhonesty he asked me for 3 days to wear it. I told him no butthen thought it'd make a great blackmail picture down the road.

He is so cute. Hey, Shakespere wore tights.Aristotle wore a toga. Rob Roy wore a kilt. Your handsome little guylooksgreat in thecostume.

I have a picture of my brother when he was like4, in a pink tutu and nothing else but a kool aid mustache dancing likea ballerina. Plus he is 22, 8 years older than me. Can you say majorblackmail. :cool:

My best friend, me and this guy who lived downthe street always played pretty pretty princess. The boy he was like 6,he LOVED it. He'd steel all the jewlery for himself. We have a pictureof him with all of it on. :p

Hi Ty-bee,

Wait'll your husband gets a load of what you've done to the little mon. Too Funny!

What a little angel.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Hi Ty-bee,

Wait'll your husband gets a load of what you've done to the little mon. Too Funny!

What a little angel.

-Carolyn

Carolyn,

I've already sent it to him over instant messanger and I even mailedhim a copy in his last care package. It took some convincingthat Tyler actually asked to wear it. He said to tell himdaddy would be home soon to stick up for him!

"Angel"...ha!! He is full swing into the terrible twos. He'squite the monster actually. His only problem is he's to cutefor his own good!

Oh Marie, he plays with the dolls too_Of course the girls like to play with his cars and truckstoo. As a matter of fact, at this very moment him and Brookeare playing house and pretending to go grocery shopping. Hey,I say if it keeps them entertained and out of trouble then why not!

Shannon

I see that being projected onto a wall at his wedding... ;)

I swear, that was the best part at my sisters wedding! Seeing those photos and hearing the stories.

Now that I think about it, I might want to start going through the picture box right now and getting rid of my pictures... :?

That's incrediblycute! I've got one of those of my son....nakedwearinghisdads cowboy boots with his yoohoo blowing in thebreeze....beads around his neck and wearing a pair of mysunglasses....PRICELESS!!!! Keep that forever!

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back