O/T- some new artwork...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandhills_rabbits

Reaction score
This is off topic, but I just wanted to share thepictures I finished up for my parents, sister, and hubby. I promisedartwork for my parents for christmas, but was too strapped fortime..... the pictures got delayed, and I just delivered them to myparent's house last night.

(Sorry about the quality of the pictures.... I scanned them, and scaledthe sizes down so they wouldnt be HUGE, and lost some resolution in theprocess!)

Here's the picture I created for my mom, who has a special love for brown doves:
82613192.jpg

and the picture I did for my dad, who has an immense love of golf, and specifically requested a picture of a golf course:
82613178.jpg

Here's a picture of my little sister that I did for her, and also for my mom and dad:
82613188.jpg

And lastly, a picture of some chameleons that I did for my hubby, who'sobsessed with reptiles (and has a larger reptile room then my rabbitroom is!):
82613197.jpg

What i've got planned next, in addition to a commissed work i've got tocomplete are some bunny paintings! yay! I'll post the bunny art as soonas it's completed.....

You're incredibly talented!

Those pictures are gorgeous! I had no clue you had such a gift. Be very proud of them.

Thank you for sharing them with us. We'll look forward to seeing the ones you do of the buns.

:)

-Carolyn

dreamgal042 wrote:
you did those??? thats really good! did you use paint? im assuming not charcoal cuz that wouldnt scan very well ;)

They are all a combination of many mediums: first they are drawn incharcoal pencil, and then I do a watercolor wash over that. I enhancethe watercolor's pigment with colored pencil, and then darken specificareas with black ink

Thanks for all the kind compliments on the pictures.... I cant wait toget some bunny pictures done. I've already got a "series" in mind ofbunnies among spring flowers and green grass, with butterflies. Lol....just imagining what I want to draw is almost as fun as actually gettingit done!

Latest posts

Back