O/T Showing off!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightPoet00

Reaction score
Well, I've done it! I've made my first hammock!Of course it's not for rabbits, unless they're babies. I plan to makelarger ones. Look at the ad I made:

Start Ad:

Hi everyone! I've made some hammocks and was wondering if anyone was interested in purchasing one.

Here are some photos:

DSCF0056.jpg

DSCF0055.jpg

DSCF0054.jpg

They're made with fleece, wooden beads, and super-strength twine. The sizes are:

Small (10"x10") -- $7

Medium (14"x14") -- $10

Large (17"x17") -- $14 (all plus shipping/handling)

I can also make custom sizes. They come in the holiday print seen above and this cute fruit print:

DSCF0057.jpg

I'm also make snooze sacks, which are little bags that rats, mice, andother small animals can crawl into, hide treats in, and use as primenap spots. Email me if you're interested ([email protected]), orpost here! $1 from every hammock sold will be donated to Kim's Ark Ratand Mouse Rescue.

Even if no one wants to purchase one, I'd love to have some opinions onthe product! My rats absolutely adored hammocks, so I tailored themwith my grils in mind. Hopefully the like-minded individuals here canlend a brain cell as well! :)

Thanks a bunch! :)

Beth
Finish Ad

What do you all think? I'd love some feedback andtips/suggestions/improvement ideas (wow I just used three synonyms andsort of made it seem like they were different...:?). thanks again! :)

greatjob!! I make all of my ferrets hammocks and sacks, alotcheaper!!! I never thought to use beads tho , altho I dontknow how well they would hold up in the washer/dryer ..I wash theferrets bedding 1-2 times a week!!

if you want to make a variety of things,you could make glider bags, bonding pouches(sugar gliders)hedgie bags, etc!! theres oddles of critters who love thatstuff!!

oh something else Ido that the fuzzies LOVE is I make a big hammock and I put 2 laymers offabric,,the bottom being the solid piece, like your hammock there butthen the top layer I make it into 2 pieces, that way if they get coldor want to snuggle, they can crawl under the first layer and law inbetween the 2 pieces of fabric!!!

Dont know if that made any sense ,,if not I will take a pic and show you!!

Brandy -- It does make sense, I may have seen your hammocks on another forum! Or at least similar hammocks.

rabbitluvr -- I emailed you!

Pam -- Ferrets definitely love these hammocks, although I've never seena cat on one. But then they might not have been presented the properopportunity!

I've got some new items:

Small Animal Snooze Sacks!

Great for rats, mice, gerbils, hamsters, and ferrets to explore or take naps in!

DSCF0064.jpg

DSCF0063.jpg

Small (Small (10"x10") -- $5

Medium (14"x14") -- $7

Large (17"x17") -- $10 (all plus shipping/handling)

They come in the holiday fleece pictured, the fruit print seen on the hammock below, or on the cotton paw prints fabric.

If you want ribbons attached so you can tie the sack to the sides ofthe cage to prevent excess slippage, two sets of ribbons can be addedto each sack for 75 cents.

Pouch Hammocks

Animals can either lie on top for a snooze or crawl inside to stay warm. They come in the fleece fruit print and holiday print.

DSCF0061.jpg

DSCF0060.jpg

Small (Small (10"x10") -- $8

Medium (14"x14") -- $11

Large (17"x17") -- $15 (all plus shipping/handling)

Wooden beads line the attachments to prevent breakage!

Regular Hammocks

The same as the pouch hammocks, except without the pouch. Small animals love them!

DSCF0054.jpg

DSCF0056.jpg

Small (10"x10") -- $7

Medium (14"x14") -- $10

Large (17"x17") -- $14 (all plus shipping/handling)

Available in the holiday or fruit pring fleeces, or the paw prints cotton.

I can also make custom sizes for any of the above items.

$1 of every hammock purchased is donated to Kim's Ark Rat and Mouse Rescue.

Please email me at [email protected] if interested!

I've decided to make a website. I've been callingWinston the title of the site several times a day at least...I'm sureyou can all empathize! :) For example...he'll pee in his litterbox, buthe can't be bothered to poop in it. He's okay with lying in his ownpoopie. Silly rabbit.

Anyway, here's the website! http://www.geocities.com/lilstinkers04

Latest posts

Back