O/T Picture of my Siamese for m.e.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
Here is Lestat! He's a seven year old SealpointSiamese. Before any of you ask, his name started out as a joke andstuck. My ex-boyfriend (Stat was a gift for our first anniversary) wasreading Interview With A Vampire for the first time when we gotLestat. He started responding to the name almost instantly, and it waskind of funny so we kept it. Now heresponds to Stat, StatyStat, Baby Boy, Baby and What Are You Doing!?!

I wish his eyes weren't red in this first one. His eyes are SO blue.

And him at the scratching post. This is handsdown the best scratching post in the world. It's made out of hemp rope,imbedded with catnip. It's very high, with a wide base, so won't tipover. The cats can stretch out to their full length and scratch. Ihighly recommend it. They're only available online...felixkatnipcompany or something like that. I'd have to look it up again.

Thanks, Lissa!

Another good thing about him is, he gets along great with the rabbits.They tend to bully the other cat around, but tolerate Lestat.

He's gorgeous! I want him!!!! :p (of course, I adore my girls to death, but we always have room for one more ;))

love.gif
1luvu.gif

What a beautiful boy :D

I adore all cats but Siamese are my very veryfavourite breed. I have mine sitting on top of the monitor staring downat me now telling me it's bedtime. Lestat is gorgeous. Give him a bigpet from me :D.

Kate

Oh he's awesome. I love simease cats. We havethree kitties. One of them has a simease daddy and orange mom....hecame out marked like a simease but with orange instead and with brightblue eyes.

GRACEANDPATCH112604.jpg

They are a very unique breed. Rowan, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about! How loud is your cat?

That cat is beautiful, Lanna. I love that orange, I've never seen anything like it. :)

lanna21974 wrote:
Oh he's awesome. I love simease cats. We have three kitties.One of them has a simease daddy and orange mom....he came out markedlike a simease but with orange instead and with bright blue eyes.
He is a flame-point.

I used to help someone with her Himalayan cats (which are the longhaired pointed cats) and they have the same sort of point colors assiamese........

seal, lilac, flame, etc.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
lanna21974 wrote:
Oh he'sawesome. I love simease cats. We have three kitties. One of them has asimease daddy and orange mom....he came out marked like a simease butwith orange instead and with bright blue eyes.
He is a flame-point.

I used to help someone with her Himalayan cats (which are the longhaired pointed cats) and they have the same sort of point colors assiamese........

sable, lilac, flame, etc.
Oh that's cool BBB....The lady that gave him to me only said what themom and dad were. It didnt matter to me I love him anyway....didnt knowwhat he looked like when I agreed to take him.

Of course she could be wrong about mom and pops. The mommy cat was anoutside cat...and the dad could have been any old stray or outside cataround there.

My cats stay indoors.....The vet has had to put three cats down from our area with FIV....so I NEVER let mine out.

It's good to know what his coloring actually is though. I've never seenanother cat like him around here. Do you know if his dad needed to beflame point? Or was the lady more than likely right about his dad beinga simease?

Lanna

Stephanie wrote:
They are a very unique breed. Rowan, I'm sure you know whatI'm talking about! How loud is your cat?

That cat is beautiful, Lanna. I love that orange, I've never seen anything like it. :)

Thanks Stephanie...He's the first kitty Ive ever seen like him. All of my kitties are orange and white though.

Punkin and Mini Me

MINIME1211043.jpg

flame point siamese aren't recognized yet, butthey are a point color. It doesn't matter what kind of cat heis really, he got the flame points and blue eyes. There'sdefinitely some siamese in there someplace. Here's a photo ofa couple :)

27.jpg

Stephanie unique is right :D. I was fifteen whenI got my first and it was an instant love affair with the breed that'sgoing to go on all my life. Mia is demanding, possessive and veryeccentric :p. She's a Sealpoint too, but thinner 'type' than Lestat,although not nearly as extreme in looks as the modern UK breedstandard. She's only very loud if I'm not doing exactly what she wantsfast enough :D.

Kate

My grandparents always had siamese, so I prettymuch grew up around them. They're awesome cats, basically mini dogs,and I'm always going to have a siamese. :)

Latest posts

Back