O/T NON-ANIMAL LOVERS!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty annoying that you and your familyare being blamed for other people's mistakes. I agree that dog poo pooon the sidewalk is pretty nasty and no one wants to see that, but Iwouldn't be calling the police for something like that. It's almostlike, don't these people have anything better to do but harrass others?

Are these your neighbors? You need to go to thepolice department and start filing written complaints with them. Itreally wont do anything, it's just there to protect you incase itbecomes more serious, like if they tried to sue you, or got physicallyviolent, they could look at the complaints you've registered with thepolice department and see that it's been an on going problem.

We lived next to a lady that was weird like that too. We could not letour kids play outside because she'd come over and complain every timethey they woke her up. The scariest time was when my daughter was 2weeks old, my son was outside playing in a diaper and t-shirt, it wasin the low 90's and it started to sprinkle. He had been sitting underone of those big plastic playgyms pretending to talk on a cell phone,so he was being veryquiet. Our neighbor came over and said hewas waking her up, and we told her we weren't bring him inside becausehe wasn't be loud and he had a right to be out there. She said shegoing to call child protective services because it was child abuse tolet him play outside in the rain. It was horrible. We had to find ourfirst dog a new home becauseshe was constantly complainingabout him and I was so afraid she was going to hurt him.Welived there for 4 years, it was the most stressful situation I've everbeen in, I spent a lot of time at my parents house. We moved away fromthere in May, and it's SO nice having good neighbors. We really want tomove out of state but it's so scary getting new neighbors.

Megan

Latest posts

Back