O/T moving!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations! I'm a big baby andwould never be able to move alone without knowing anyone.Shawn and I were going to move to Indiana last summer for his old joband I was terrified. Be safe! And know that if youare brave enough to decide to make the move, you will be just fine.

Jen

Wow! Congrats on the move! It will be such anexciting experience for you. The furthest I have moved wasfrom centralCalifornia down to San Diego and did not knowanyone. Its just an amazing opportunity for you. Good luck!

Congratulations!!! It is so beautiful there (from what I can see from your pics).

It is scary moving, I did a huge move last year from the States toCanada and I'll admit it was pretty bad for a bit. However, you'll bemeeting new people at work and whatnot, whereas I couldn't work due tothe whole immigration process. In the end, it is rather refreshing tobe in a new place.

Also, you're a northern gal, so it shouldn't be too hard of an adjustment as far as winter goes. :p

Hey,where in Montana are youmoving? I lived in Whitefish for about 7 years.It's beautiful and wild but also COLD. :p

Latest posts

Back