O/T Kids and bath time

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergi

Reaction score
Right here..."pointing finger to pa, Minnesota, US
Why is itthat as we grow older wecannot have fun in the tub??? My children love to stay in the tub foras long as I'll let them get away with it. I have had some pretty prunychildren on occasion :pLogan was in the tub tonight doing hisfavorite activity (splashing) and I happend to snag a pretty darn cutepic of him. I guess it is my lucky day for getting good pics!

Fergi's mom

47b4ce32b3127ccea8d31a79b11d0000002610

What a Face!! He's so HAPPY!

Splashin is so much fun. It's such a bummer when they get in trouble because there's too much water on the floor. :?

Bunnies and Babies...I ask you, People.

Does it get any better than that??

-Carolyn

Carolyn,

I have devised a way to keep the water in the tub so I never have todeal with a wet floor. I just shut the shower curtain as I would whentaking a shower, so there's one curtain on the inside and one on theoutside! I agree with you, kids should be able to have fun in the tub!!and the mud!!

Fergi's mom

i babysit my neighbor's 2 boys, 4 and 7. theyloooooooooooove the tub. of course, their favorite game is 'splash thebabysitter'. and 'fight with your brother over the better side of thetub'. both of which are excellent games *rolls eyes

Bunnies and babies are about as cute as it gets.I don't know how people can handle all the cuteness. I'd be runningaround giving hugs and kisses all the time. :)

Here I go showingmy childish side again, but I STILL splash in thetub!!! Sebastian's little girl and I willtake baths together and we have the most ferocious splash fights! Wealso fill the tub full ofbubbles, dip our hands into them andthen blow them all over the place!In all fairness, I do closethe shower door so I don't make such a mess....Hubby still comes in andscoldsus.... ....tells meto growup!

RaspberrySwirl

When we moved into this 1920's house, weinherited the huge claw-footed cast iron tub. My kids just adorestaying in there with the Noah's Ark toys, flooding the world.

boy_boat_tub_hg_clr.gif

Latest posts

Back