O/T: It's Almost Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
Dear friends, I think that I told you that my sister is expecting.

Well, I just got word from her husband that she's at the hospital now and she's 3 cm dilated!

I'm getting ready to throw on some clothes and get to the hospital.

Will give you an update when I get back! Please say a prayer and send positive thoughts her way!!!!!!!

Oh how wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!! I became an aunty about a month ago (for the 7th time LOL)
It's such an exciting time!
Enjoy it and I hope it all goes well :):):):):):):)
Keep us posted as to how she goes

I'm so excited for you! Please let us know all the details at the moment you officially become "Aunt BunnyMommy".

Pam

How exciting! I love little baby toes! You MUST kiss them for me :)

Keep us posted on the blessed event!!!!! Babies are such beautiful little gifts!

Congratulations Aunt BunnyMommy!

Now you know we all expect a picuture of this dear little one! ;)

~*~Amanda~*~

Hey, guys! Sorry I'm so late with anupdate. I just got home. It was a looooooong laborand delivery.

Well, the verdict is in. We have a bouncing baby boy, 7pounds5 ounces, 21 inches in length. Due to a fewcomplications they had to deliver him via C-section, but both baby andmommy are doing well.

I'm exhausted (haven't been to sleep since yesterday), but just as soon as possible I'll post pics.

Thanks so much for your prayers, positive thoughts, and well wishes!

Congrats auntie! He's long!!! :) Can't wait to see the little guy!

Get some rest, now, so you'll be ready to cuddle him when he gets to come home :)

bheart.gif
congrat.gif
bheart.gif

Back