O/T I got a new puppy for valentines day!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergi

Reaction score
Right here..."pointing finger to pa, Minnesota, US
We recently had to make the descion tore-home my dog Jedi due to some aggression issues, we felt he needed ahome without small children and have placed him with Tony's brother whoabsolutley adores Jedi and knows the appropriate way to handle him.

I of course can not live without my dogs so Tony went ahead andgot me a new puppy! He is so adorable...his "fancy" AKC name is RioRebob Tum Aderkin Von Rex, talk about a mouthful. Still not sure whatwe will be naming him.

So here are a couple of pics of my new baby!!

47b5dc33b3127cce9065430bf3d500000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b5dc33b3127cce90654309f3d700000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b5dc33b3127cce9065418af35500000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b5dc33b3127cce90654677b33300000016108QZMXDho5bG

Fergi's mom

Awwww he is cute. What kind of a dog is he? He looks so loveable. What a wonderful Valentine's day.

Cristy

Opps didnt see the title on the bottom that told his breed. Well time to go to work. Enjoy your puppy.

Cristy

He is beautiful!! I grew up with aGerman Shepherd named Samurai. He was the most amazing dog hewas so loyal and protective. I think he thought my sister andI were actually his little pups. LOL :D

Too cute! I just adore German Shepherds.

We are supposed to be getting a new hunting dog here soon, and then myuncle made a deal with my aunt that if he gets a new motorcycle she canget a teacup yorkie. Ontop of the 3 dogs we already have, that will bequite a houseful! lol. Although, my aunt and uncle used to have 8 dogs(since they don't have any kids), so it's nothing new to them.

~Nichole

awww a Shep!!! i love those! i love how the showdogs got that stand! are you planning on showing the pup?? my mom wantsto get one! theres a shep that lives behind us.. and she was abused..her perv. owner periced her ears.. and beat her! so she hates my dadbecause i guess my dad looks like him.. my dog and her are like bestfriends! like when they were younger they would dig a hole underneaththe fence so that one of them could fit under it.. and when one wouldget tired of digging the other took over! its soo cute! lol.. now mydog is playing with the neigherbors little dog! lol shes a player! lmao

He is so adorable!!! You must hardly be able tokeep your eyes and hands off him. It's been soooo long since I've had apuppy, since I was 15 actually, and really, really want a dog.

The joys of puppyhood though....how I remember those nights when it'sbedtime and the puppy sounds like it's being tortured. lol Thankfully,that stage doesn't last too long and it's totally worth it.

I'm happy for you! Let us know what you name him. :)

Thanks everyone for the compliments. This is nota breed that I have ever owned in the past but after doing someresearch into what type of dog I wanted the Shepard fit the bill well.

I am sad about Jedi but it was a saftey issue. He is a great dog but heneeds a firm alpha figure and Casey is the perfect fit. He is young,single, active, and LOVES Jedi to death so I am happy that thingsworked out so well that way.

Fergi's mom

What kind of dog is Jedi?

Shepards are wonderful. They can be very territorial but usually only with outsiders.

Congrats! he's precious :)

Here is a picture of Jedi, he is an American Pit Bull Terrier...

47b4ce01b3127cce99d59356118e00000016108QZMXDho5bG

here is my other dog Neva who is the same breed as Jedi...

47b4ce04b3127cce99d5935bead700000026108QZMXDho5bG

I know that Shepards are supposed to be loyal to their families andthat they have the natural instinct to protect their "pack", I amhoping that with all the socialization he will be getting that he willturn into an excellent dog and a best friend to my children.

Jedi was properly socialized...I had him since he was eight weeks old.I believe that maybe this issue he is having has to do with hislineage...I am not sure what kind of behavior his parents exhibited...Iwanted to get him out of a questionable home. Should have known betterwith a pit bull, at least he is with someone he adores and someone whoadores him.

Fergi's mom

Fergi, my brain is numb...... I knew that! Is he the one that was uhh.... he hurt Ben?

It is very strange that some animals are just calm no matter what and the same breed can produce just the opposite.

Our Aussie and my sister's are just lovebugs and so very sweet andcuddly (even at 70lbs for mine! lol) but their mother isvicious! I won't let her walk behind me cause she is the type that willbite you in the butt! (she belongs to my neighbors).

Now, granted, if someone were to hurt or appear to be hurting us, Sydwould be vicious! My hubby kicked a chair in anger last week..... hegot his leg bit cause it was just too violent for her...... She taughthim a lesson tho! ;)and it didn't hurt him just a scratch.

Bo is her "puppy"..... although I watch closely..... she tries to"mother" him. Like a momma dog cleans puppies and stuff....she's always trying to "take care of" his bottom LOL! She licks him allthe time.... he doesn't even care.... I do!!!! lol

I completely missed this thread. That puppy face is to die for!

-Carolyn

Such a cute doggy, my husband wants to get onelike that too. He used to have one when he was younger. They are sosmart and protective.

Latest posts

Back