O/T hickies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becc_boland

Reaction score
no no its not what it seems lol. My rabbit lillydecided that she'd bite me yesterday on the neck and now I have a bigbruise on my neck lol. Thanks Lilly! My boyf Chris is getting theblame! Altho we live 20minz awayfrom each other lol!

Has anyone else had an embarasssin rabbit story?

Becc

My husband was cleaning Chernish's cage one and Chernish bite him on the butt, lol, maybe he wanted him to move.

LOL Becc, I've been told to try toothpaste , put a little on the offending hickie and hopefully it should clear it faster LOL

Hope your enjoying the last few days of your holidays , school goes back wednesday here in NSW.

Get out the make-up, becc!

I think I've heard it allnow.

Make sure "Lilly" doesn't pull that stuntagain.

-Carolyn

WhenI 1st gotThumper she didnt like the laudrey soap I was using.Well I guess shewas feeling froggie and she Jumped and bit me.Im not going to say wearlol but It was atthe top of my shirt those things lol and it hurt! ijumped so she jumped and did it agian so i moved her real fast like andlifted my shirt to look and there was 2 brusies on them and i wascrying and my mom was laughing so hard she almost peed in her pants soim stil scared to hold thumper close to them lol.Its funyn now that ithink about it though

Ashley.Thumps.faynay

Last fall, right before my doctorcheckup,Snuggy clawed me good on the insideof myforearm. When the lab tech went to draw blood, she gasped anddemanded to know what happened. I think she thought I slicedmyself on purpose.

Laura wrote:
Lastfall, right before my doctor checkup,Snuggy clawed me good onthe insideof my forearm. When the lab tech went todraw blood, she gasped and demanded to know what happened. Ithink she thought I sliced myself on purpose.

Me too! :shock:Had two huge scratches as well. My mom freaked out.

Latest posts

Back