O/T: Have you ever just wanted to ...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
I'm so sleepy right now that I can't seestraight. Tears are running down my cheeks ... but I'mscheduled to start work at 4:00 p.m.!!!!!!!!!!! :X

Man, oh, man ... I wish that I had the nerve to "call in sick".

Dunno what I'm going to do! How can you do work that requiresa lot of concentration and detail when you're notalert?!

Call it a day and go to bed. You can't think straight when you're that tired, honey.

I say call in.

-Carolyn

Sometimes you just need a day off, but since they don't provide you with personal days, call in sick.

Sometimes you just need a mental healthday. I've done that before and believe me, I've neverregretted it. I have, however, regretted it when I have gonein.

You've been so busy lately. It's no wonder you're absolutely exhausted.

I do hope you give yourself this night and just allow yourself to go tobed. You deserve it, and they won't get rid of you forit. You give your All to everything you do and sometimes youhave tosay ,it's your turn.

If you do call in, don't stress about it; let it go. Tomorrowit will be forgotten and it'll be a new day for you to start out fresh.

-Carolyn

You're talking to Miss Call In Sick.:p Fake a headache or a start dry heeving. Eitheror works. :D

BTW, everyday is a "Mental Day" for me. Take time for yourself. ;)

Here's another vote for calling in sicktoday. It's time to take a day, sit back and reflect and letyourself have a day to grieve. Sometimes we just have to doourselves a favor and stop in our tracks. You'll feel bettertomorrow and be ready to deal with everyone elseif you makeyourself a priority today.

Pam

I'm with everyone else here. Sometimes you justneed to take a break and do nothing. In this case, it sounds like somemuch needed sleep.

You've had a rough time lately, give yourself a break.

bunnyinmoon.gif

?
attachment.php

Sweet Dreams, BunnyMommy.

Love,

-Carolyn

BunnyMommy,

Take a day! I agree with everyone else. Sometimesnot having your mind right is just as much if not worse than beingphysically sick. If you don't take the time your mind andbody needs, eventually, it can make you physically sick. Butlike already said, if you take it, let it go and don't beat yourself upover it. I've had to do that i know of once this year to justrest my mind. You get to wrapped up in dealing witheverything and everybody else, and you loose track of you.YOU are just as important. If you don't keep yourself happyand healthy, how can you help those who might need you later?

Carolyn,

Great photo of Valura to go with the comment. PERFECT!

I agree. People can be sick emotionally from being tired and other factors, although its harder to detect than physical illness.

I would just call in sick.I don't know if yourboss is nice enough to tell the truth on why your calling in.If yourboss isn't nice then make an excuse like a headache or upset stomach orsomething along them lines.

BunnyMommy wrote:
I'm so sleepy right now that I can't see straight.Tears are running down my cheeks ... but I'm scheduled to start work at4:00 p.m.!!!!!!!!!!! :X

Man, oh, man ... I wish that I had the nerve to "call in sick".

Dunno what I'm going to do! How can you do work that requiresa lot of concentration and detail when you're notalert?!
Did you have to nerve to call in sick?If I was you I would callin.I know along time ago I worked at Mcdonald's and one day I called insick and I wasn't sickI called in because I felt like havinga day off at that time I had 2 jobs and worked 7 days a week.I guess Iwas burned out working 7 days a week.I didn't feel bad calling in sickand they never knew I wasn't sick.

"Darlin, you've got to let me know. Should I stay or should I go? ..."

Well, BunnyMommy????

What'd ya do? Did you stay or did you go?

-Carolyn

Oh, sorry, guys!!! Didn't mean to keep you in suspense! :(

Unfortunately I decided to go ahead and work ... and kept fallingasleep.

I'm getting ready to take a nap now before the second half of my shift.

Thank you all for trying to look out for my bestinterest.

Good news! I had technical problems last night and my supe told me to take the rest of the night off! :D

I still didn't get my full night's sleep though because people started calling me early this morning. :X

Still more good news is that I'll probably be off tonight too! ;)

Yay for not working! Sometimes it really is a blessing, huh?

On the other hand, nothing worse than getting woken up from a ringingphone. Used to happen to me all the time, then I finally told everyoneto not call until 10am on the weekends, so I could sleep in a bit, andthenhave a nice breakfast and coffee.

If you have to for a couple of hours, turn theringer off on that phone so that you can get the rest youneed. So glad to hear that you were able to leave early, andI really hope that you don't have to go in tonight.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back