O/T Harry Potter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zee

Reaction score
If you waiting for the book, I have good news.

If you want to read it, and don't mind reading it in PDF format, I have it.

Interested ????

Let me know, I can send a copy

I like the movies, but have never had time tosit down and actually read any of the books (I believe we have them allexcept for the newest release).

Pam

Zee wrote:
If you waiting for the book, I have good news.

If you want to read it, and don't mind reading it in PDF format, I have it.

Interested ????

Let me know, I can send a copy
Really? It was my impression that at least here in the states- it was illegal to have the book before midnight Fridaynight.....we've been reading of instances where folks accidentallybought the book early because it was put out on shelves, etc.

I think we'll wait and buy the book. We are big believers insupporting the authors (and musicians) by legally buying theirstuff.....in fact, I once bought a movie off Ebay not knowing it waspirated....and thanks to my complaint and others - he got kicked offEbay....

Enjoy the book - I'll try to not check this thread again till my kids are done reading it sometime this weekend...

Peg

Me and my sister are going down town at midnighttonight to get it. I don't know much about this one but somebody bigand much loved dies in the 7th one so i don't know if dumbledore diesthen saffy but i'm not sure on that one. This will give me somethinggood to read in the summer holidays! The books are much better than thefilms, the boy that plays Harry is the worst actor ever although hewhas got much better since the 1st one, lol. Happy reading!:D

Saffy wrote:
Tempted ! But my daughter and husbandare going to the book shop in town tonight to queue up and get it atmidnight ..

P.S. Does Dumbledore die ?

My mom is going at midnight also. In the book i don't think he dies butthe character that plays him in the movie did, right after the latestone came out.

Hols and Mike went into Chesterfieldlast night ... not too busy, only around 20 people there. Thebook shop opened at 10.30 so you could go in and browse ... they hadcookies and drinks for everyone and a Magician to entertain .. then atjust before midnight the lights were lowered and the countdown began ..on the stroke of midnight, the book was unwrapped and the ribbon cut...

She got home .. and I can now tell you, she has finished the book ..

Latest posts

Back