O/T Halloween costumes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have to get my film developed. Ihave a picture of Buck and Missy dressed up. It was toofunny. Would have to get permission from Buck to postit. The Missus dressed up in afull outfit of BugsBunny. I was a party-pooper and didn't dress up at all.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
I'llhave to get my film developed. I have a picture of Buck andMissy dressed up. It was too funny. Would have toget permission from Buck to post it. The Missus dressed up inafull outfit of Bugs Bunny. I was a party-pooperand didn't dress up at all.

-Carolyn
oh please buck can we see.. and carolyn develope ASAP LOL

He was so cute as aBuck the Bunny,Gab!

-Carolyn

I don't have any pics of my bunnies at Halloween,but I came across this one and thought it was so cute. then I worriedthat if these bunnies can drive then the take over will be quicker:shock::shock::shock:

babies_car_outside_day32.jpg

No! No! No! This is too much!! Hahaha! *falls on the floor*

Aww!

I dressed up as a vampire, I went to party cityto buy my costume and it cost $5 dollars because it was on the floorand didn't have any assecories. I'm lucky:). My brother was so funnybecause he dressed up as a girl!:pHe is 17. I thought of dressing Nepoas a bear with a cotton tail and paper ears, but I didn't.By the wayI'm sitting here eating candy fromHalloween.

*still laughing* OMG!! :D That is the CUTEST PICTURE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!

THAT IS JUST ADORABLE!!! I love the pink car and your bunnies...they really go well together;)

Cassandra

LuvaBun wrote:
I don't have any pics of my bunnies at Halloween, but I cameacross this one and thought it was so cute. then I worried that ifthese bunnies can drive then the take over will be quicker:shock::shock::shock:

babies_car_outside_day32.jpg

*rolling on the floor laughing hysterically* It's a bunnymobile!! Haha!

Look at those faces!!! :D:D:D:D

well im at a loss to find my camera batterycharger, and my batteries are running low, so i couldnt get anypictures, but we dressed my puppy up in a santa clause outfit.

Well, we dressed my sisters Golden Retriever,Maggie,up by putting a witch hat on her. And I had a basketat the front door in sight of the trick-or-treaters and said Mocha wasthe Easter Bunny! I never got pictures though, I was busy keeping Mochain the basket by petting him and not letting him run out the front door!

I didn't dress my buns up lol :D

But since I'm fourteen and too old to trick or treat but it was fun. Myfriend's andI had a party. :D I was a convict on crutches. Ineed to get my pictures developed. I took two camera's worth ofpictures.

Latest posts

Back