O/T coping with the heat

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black_jack

Reaction score
I am vast losing my temper at work has anyonegot any tips on how to remain cool calm and collected rather thanwanting to lean over the desk and physically attacking ppl lol :mad:

Deep breathing. Counting to ten beforeyou speak or do anything when angry. Put yourself in theother person's shoes.

Yes it is very hot today in S Wales uk'i havejust finished work'i've been in a school kitchen serving kids theirdinners for the past 2 hrs .Now that was hot:cooking::bath:

dress cool and get yourself a littlefan!! At my work they keep it cold but some young people liketo dress like its hot and are computers have a message dress for theoffice not how you would to to magic waters. Toofunny

Cristy

hehehe im dressed for magic waters the term im using is TUFF lol not even spelt right lol :D

I kind of bite the inside of mymouthwhen I am angry.. it kind of brings be back to reality. Kindof reminds me that getting angry is really not worth the pain it isgonna cause

Isn't the weather just horrible. It is too hotfor what we are used to. I'm scared of the girls being outside in casethey get burnt. Two hot andgrouchy babies is definitely not agood thing. They are really hating it. Even Alyssa is having hermoments, she wont walk anywhere.

Vickie

ayglnu13 wrote:

Thats how I deal with anger!:D

~Amy

lol i can imagine me being able to plead insanity if i was taken tocourt cos i was too hot and decided to kill someone with a blow torchlol :highfive:

Latest posts

Back