O/T Cat getting spayed today

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.e.

Reaction score
I dropped Scully off at the vet's this morning.Being the nervous mom that I am, I won't feel good until they callafter her surgery. She has a stress-related heart murmur, so I'm reallyhoping and praying that won't cause any problems with anesthesia :( Idon't know how in the world I'm going to handle it when her two kittensgo in next month :( :(

Would appreciate good thoughts and prayers!

Scullyinabasket.jpg

You have my thoughts and prayers today,m.e. She's such a beautiful cat! Think positivelyand we'll all be sending her good vibes. Let us know theminute she's out of surgery.

-Carolyn

Looking forward to hearing the good news when she comes through with flying colors! She certainly is beautiful!

We have to take our kitty "Vera" in soon to be spayed :(

Pam

It is always so hard to send them in for surgery.I remember when I got my dog Neva spayed. I was so anxious and didn'tleave sight of the phone until I could pick her up. I am sure that shewill do great through the surgery and live a long and healthy life withyou afterwards! I will say a little prayer for you and Scully. BTW isScully named after the X-Files?

Fergi's mom

Yup. She's a petite, vocal spitfire of a red-head ;) It just worked :p

They just called, sooner than I expected really, and she's out ofsurgery and doing great! :D *whew* I feel so much better. . .I'll bepicking her up at three :)

Give her a hug and a kiss from me, m.e.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back