o/t car troubles

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mygrl2k3

Reaction score
I am having major car troubles. Sometimes itworks and sometimes it dont. We have put in new parts and still actsup. I am frustrated and want to hurt it.Does anyone have any of those cute things. How about a person beating acar?? Need to find a little humor in this and see what you guys cancome up with.

Cristy

Kind of helps.. Even a old car has a use. Itprovided some shelter for bunnies. Not that its the best though. I juststarted and it's working now. Do i dare go to the mean gasstation it don't like.

Cristy

I hate it when I have car problems. It's such a hassle.

Off to the station you go if you don't have any other choice.

Mechanics are like Bunnie Vets...a good one is hard to find!!

If you haven't seen this thread it might put a smile on your face. You'll see what I meant by "finding bunnies under a car"!

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=6104&forum_id=1

I pretty much trust the place we take the carsto. Its what my brother n law said that bugs me about cars. he saysthey are making them so the average person cant fix them.Which means mechanics get more money and also maybe repairs getnelglected and that runs the car into the ground and then we needanother car.

Cristy

I know how you feel. My car went into the shop 3 times in less than 2 weeks, and it still does not work right.

First the battery went dead, so they had to replace that. When the didso, they also unhooked my fan, which they did not re-hook back upafterwords.

So the car went back in, got the fan replaced. They also took out part of my alarm system, and replaced a switchboard.

Now $200 poorer, my car still isn't acting right. Something in thealarm system is messed up, so whenever you open a door all the lightsstart flashing. I think I finally got that stopped, but I drove aroundfor 3 days with my lights flashing like that. Not a good idea, I know!LOL. Now I have just realized that the automatic locks on the doorswill not work, so now I can't lock my car, because I keep all my junkin the back, and have to get into it. There is no keyhole for the backdoor, so I would have to unlock the front door, climb in the back andunlock it, then get back out and open the door, ect.

Not fun. :X

~Nichole

My car made it to a shop last night. I was on myway to work and i stopped to get a soda and it wouldntstart. After about a hour my husband shows up andhe cant get it to work.. This is around 4 pm. and about 5 my husbandshows up the neighbor and they are trying to get it to start andnothing.. I asked my really good friend to come get me later in theevening and i could try and if it started i would take it to amechanic. My husband was online and my bil said he was comingto take me to try and i got upset cause i know he wouldnt follow me toa mechanic so i get up there and i had to leave knowing my friend wascoming. He is telling me dont take it i can stillfigure it out. I am yelling at the man. Its nice of him tohelp but its out of his hands. I am tired of beingstranded. So i start my car and its kicks right over and idrive it home and there is my friend and i drove it to the mechanic andleft a note and the keys. I hope its not too expensive and idont go too long without my car.

Cristy

This time of year a lot of cars have problemswith the choke or injection because of the changes inweather. Sometimes they start and sometimes they don't.

Ed

Latest posts

Back