O/T annoyning spam email

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepper

Reaction score
I was just wondering does anybody ever get spamemail with vogue langague and other vogue stuff with it? I was so mad Iput that email address on my anti-spam blocked list on my NortonInternet Security that I have on my computer.I don't even know how theygot my email address in the first place. I don't even use voguelangague or talk about vogue stuff and then to get a spam email likethat I was very mad.

I get it all the time. Spywareprograms, etc. pick harvest email addys and info off the internet andoff your computer. I just keep deleting spamemailsand attempt to keep up on scanning my pc for thesenasty programs. It's a never ending battle.

Pam

I use mailwasher which is a program for freethat you can bounce the emails back to the owner. You can alsoblacklist them so everytime an email from them comes through itautomatically bounces. I've found this a great resourceespecially if I have people annoying me through email. I can read whatthey have to say and bounce the email back to them as if I never sawit. When you bounce the email it gives the "this message could not bedelivered" message. I've used it for quite some time so I'mnot sure if its free still but I love it! I believe you canget it fromhttp://www.mailwasher.com

Amanda

**Edit** The site is down right now but if you do a google search you may find another place to download it from. :D

The emails are often from fictitious addys, so there's no one they actually get sent back to : (

Pam

As long as they have some kind of address fromwho they are from you can bounce them. Whether they arerecieve the bounce or notis another story. :disgust:

What is really annoying is when a company uses your name and address to'send' their spam! I've had that happened and was gettingabout 300 'can't be delivered' messages every day. After a few days ofdealing with it my ISP they finally fixed whatever the problem was.

It gets annoying with spam email,but I wasreally mad yesterday when I got one with vogue language and other voguestuff.That's what annoys me the worst.

Latest posts

Back