O/T a little stressed right now

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babymommy

Reaction score
Ok, just to let you know. I may notpost much at all for the next couple of weeks. I've got allotgoing on right now and I'm stressing over it. I may peak infrom time to time to get a laugh or smile though.

Once I can let you know what's going on I will!:p

babymommy,

If there's anything I can do to help, even if it's just some supportivewords or a shoulder, please don't hesitate to contact me.

You've been so wonderful to all of us. We'll miss you whileyou're gone, and I'll be hoping and praying all things turn outfine.

-Carolyn

Hi, just a little update.

First, Carolyn, let me appologize. I must have missed yourreply, or I would've responded back. I appreciate it.

My stress is good and bad related. Some of you know I have ateenage daughter. And she's driving me crazy at themoment. I had her very young and I obvisously want her tohave a better chance at life. Don't get me wrong, I've doneok under the circumstances. I have raised her on my own, soI've never had the option to be a stay at home mom. I wouldlove to home school her right now, but there's no way. SoI've prayed very hard lately for God to point me in the right directionwith my carerr and her. Well, a wonderful job fell right inmy lap. I'll be working for the school system and will haveall the same holidays are she does with the exception of summer break.

What's hard is leaving my current job. I've been here almost7 years now and I love it and the people. So leaving will behard. I just turned in my notice about 20 minutesago. I didn't want to say anything before hand at any chanceof the news getting out before I was ready.

Again, I may not be checking in as often for a bit, but now I can talk about it when I have the oppurtunity.

That's great, babymommy!

You have a wonderful opportunity to get into more of a schedule similarto your daughter's. Congratulations!

Change is always scary, but it's also exciting and a chance for us to improve our current situations.

You have my full support and encouragement. Congratulationson landing the newjob.

I'll pray that as you and she get settled into this new routine,things will be easier on you both.Stop in when youcan.

-Carolyn

As a former teacher babymommy, I suspect you havedone the right thing. You only get one chance with yourchildren and they're gone before you know it. Best of luck inyour new circumstances.

Buck

Awesome! I'm sure it was a tough decision and quitescary in some ways but I think in the long run you will be really gladyou are going to be with your daughter. I think it'sterrific! The teen years are an awesome time! My girls and I are closeand getting to know the kids friendsand the "scoop" withwhat's going on in and around them is crucial to being involved. Way togo!

Raspberry

Thanks so much everyone! I alreadyfound out that my Sunday School teacher's wife also works there so thatmade me feel that much better!

WOOOOT!!!

congrats Babymommy, what fantabulous news about your new job-sometimesleaving our old jobs can almost be like a break-up or something equallyheart wrenching, just know that it is perfectly normal to go through aslight grieving period for what you once had whilst you start to getinto a new routine :)

All the best to you !!

Cher

Back