nutrical

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry if this sounds stupid.....but does anyonethink its a bad idea to use nutrical as a treat? dum-dum Freddy lovesit (he hates carrots n loves nutrical..hes all backwards lol)

Hmmm...I think you could probably give Nuticalin really small amounts as a treat, but it's really high in caloriesand I'm pretty sure sugar too.

I was wondering, I know I saw in the post about Buck's bunny box thathe kept his Nutrical in the fridge and that some other people do thesame. Is this necessary? I keep mine right in thebunny room.

Jen

I don't keep mine in the fridge, but it certainly won't hurt anything.

Nutri Cal is not appropriate to use as a treat because it is so high in calories.

Pam

cirrustwi wrote:
I was wondering, I know I saw in the post about Buck's bunnybox that he kept his Nutrical in the fridge and that some other peopledo the same. Is this necessary? I keep mine rightin the bunny room.

Jen
Hi Jen!

IMO... I found Nutrical at room temperature can be a bitrunny. When it's fresh out of the fridge I think it's easier to workwith. It seem to stick to their paws better and they can't flick it offas easy. I keep the Laxatone in the fridge, too.

Carolyn keeps her Nutri-calin the fridge, too. I found it when I was scrounging around for stuff to cook with ;).

~Jim

Latest posts

Back