Nutri Cal?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikoli

Reaction score
What is Nutri Cal? I've heard it being mentioned a bit around the forum, but I'm not sure what it is. I think it's some sort of rabbit medicine, but I'd like some more information.

:)

It's apparently an appetite stimulant. I've honestly not really tried it much yet, but I've heard GREAT THINGS about it. Here's a picture for ya:

100_1572.jpg

:)

Nutri Cal is a high calorie supplement available for dogs/cats in the US. (I believe they also make it for ferrets).

It not only has B vitamins which stimulate appetite, but also other important nutrients. It's easily metabolized, so great for older or sick rabbits that need a nutritional boost.

Only a very small amount is needed.

Pam

Nutrical is just like our Nutripet...just different names...it's a high energy supplement for dogs and cats but is ok to give to bunnies,it's just something to boost up their system when they are doing poorly.

I had actually bought it in the first place for when my little Pippi wasn't doing well.

It consists of fats proteins and vitamins and other stuff,Pippi actually loved the stuff

Oh and i found mine in the cat section at the pet shop,but you may find it somewhere else where you live.

This is what i have...it also comes in a gel

nutripet.jpg

Cheryl

Back