Numbat's Nutty Nibblers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that! :)

Awww :X Firefox crashed so I lost my post.

Oh well, you can all have pics instead :p

Btw that possum actually lives around us. We see him almost every night WALKING ACROSS POWER LINES! They're so agile!

Little buts and cottontails. 'Ahh! Monster's coming! Run away!'

Picture422.jpg

Picture327.jpg

Picture325.jpg

What's that on my bum?

Picture368.jpg

This shows one of Tug's ears completely lopped and one erect

Picture456.jpg

"Shh, have you heard Chalk's mommy is getting married? Secret!"
Picture361.jpg

"What!?"
Picture304.jpg

Picture332.jpg

Calico engrossed in Eldest

Picture.jpg

Picture334.jpg

Picture319.jpg

Picture470.jpg

I love your buns and all their pictures! So cute! I also really like your budgie. It needs a name! I would call it Custard because of its colour. Anyway, I was fascinated with your picture of the possum. We have possoms here (or opossums) but they look nothing whatsoever like your possoms. Ours look essentially like enormous rats with grey fur and white faces and very long pink tails. They have babies that will cling to them. I think they're cute but a lot of people don't like them. Their noses are long and pointy. Your possums are way cool!

Thanks! :D

Yeah he really needs a name! I quite like Custard but my dad usually disagrees with names I say! :p He wants to call the budgie Chirp!

Yeah, your possums are quite different to ours! I have to admit, ours are cuter :p but opossums are cool! I love how all the babies cling to them!

Wow! We got an earthquake here last night! :shock: It measured 4.7 on the Richter scale... that's pretty big for Melbourne! The walls shook and some things rattled. I've never felt an earthquake and I ran downstairs and told everyone but they hadn't felt it so I doubted it was one. But then I went on msn and heaps of people had felt it. Wow, how exciting! :D

It's labour day on Monday so we have no school! Yay! :biggrin2:

This is Inky... possibly Tug though lol (the computer I'm on has a very dark screen so I can barely see the photo).

Picture469.jpg

GREAT BLOG!
+ Pictures.

but i htink you need to rezise you pictures as they are HUUUUUGE and they take me a while to load haha.

They seem to have grown very very fast!

great job with teh blog!

Prisca x

Thankies Prisca! :D

The pics are different for every computer. They're pretty small on the one I'm on now (perfect size) but the other one I have to scroll! So yeah, I think I'll make them a bit smaller :)

Yup! They grow fast don't they!

Lol, I looked up Australian rabbit forums on google and it came up with a rabbit control forum :p Guess we have a serious bunny problem.

I'm eating cheerios right now :) Yum! And I just ordered pizza because my mum and Donald are out at a wedding. It's only been a few weeks since theirs. Amazing night! (I'll have photos soon!). Bbq chicken flavour from pizza hut lol.

I just realised that you don't know my name! I think I've posted it once here! Well, if you guess correctly you'll get a warm congratulations from me! :D

Still can't believe we had an earthquake! That's awesome!

Inky's ears have almost completely lopped! Hopefully I'll have more pics on Monday!

Tug.jpg

moz-screenshot-2.jpg
Today the hooman let my brother and me out in the garden to play. I ran around and did heaps of binkies! Then I hopped around the garden sniffing at the fruit trees. Inky followed me around as usual. I'm of course number one bun around here! Then he decided to hop towards the clothesline! So I dashed across the grass, doing a few binkies along the way, to join him but he moved and I almost crashed into him! Then we were off binkying again. We had a good game of tiggy before the hooman caught us and brought us inside.

I, of course, made her chase me around the garden before her and the other hooman got me stuck in a corner. It was really scary, they were all around me and then hands came down from the sky and grabbed me. I kicked and struggled but then the hooman wrapped me in her arms and put me into her chest. My heart was beating hard as she took me inside.

There's not much to do inside, it's no where near as much fun as outside! I've never ever done a binky inside before. There's stuff to explore though and the hoomans aren't as scary inside. I also can't get away from them so I don't try. I even come up to the hooman when she sits on the floor. Sometimes we get yummy green stuff! Mmm, it's tastier than pellets!

So that was my big adventure. I hope I get to have another day out soon!

Tug :carrot

We had another earthquake here just before! :shock: I don't think we've had any this big since I was born and now all of a sudden 2 in 2 weeks! Melbourne is the last place you'd expect earthquakes. Maybe our continent is falling apart:p It measured 4.7 on the Richter scale, not big globally but exciting for us!

Inky.jpg

Yesterday one of the big hoomans let me inside for a wander. I hopped up the corridor and slipped through the gap of a door. It was so cluttered in there! So many hidey holes, very appealing. I explored the room for a bit, very proud of myself for not doing any poos when one of the hoomans came in carrying a little broom!

He crawled under the beds and clothes racks after me. Of course I avoided him easily! It was pretty funny cos he had to keep getting out of the clothes and going under and moving the broom. The biggest hooman was laughing at him but the other one eventually herded me back down the corridor again after chasing me around everywhere :clapping: Then I got some carrot tops! Mmmm!

Inky :carrot

He's back in his hutch now (Inky, not my brother ;)).

Hee! I'm buzzing! :D Not that buzzed but still you know buzzed! Ha ha!

So Inky and Tug are great. I let Inky out for a few binkies outside and Tug inside 'cos I don't trust him not to dash under the house. Gorgeous boys :)

Tug was sitting on a nest of hay today. He looked so cute there. I might stick a few eggs next to him and enter the Easter contest :) I got a few photos of Inky as well, I'll post them asap!

My friend played an April Fools joke on me yesterday!! She said she was leaving the school!! I completely believed her because everyone was in on it and it wasn't overacted! And I've never had a proper April fools played on me. It was weird when they told me because my mind thought she was leaving!

We missed sport yesterday too. We had health instead :grumpy: That sucks.

Yay! Tomorrow is the last day of term!! :D I have tonnes of holiday homework though! My friends and I are going bowling after school. Wee! Two weeks of holidays! :biggrin2:

Tried the bunns on some banana today. They completely ignored it :p

And as promised I have some pics of Inkybun!

Hi there!
Pets5409004-1.jpg

Pets5409027.jpg

What's in there?
Pets5409028.jpg

Pets5409032.jpg

Pets5409048.jpg

Pets5409051.jpg

Pets5409053.jpg

Woosh! Aren't I fast!
Pets5409105.jpg

Found some new friends
Pets5409088.jpg

Wow it's been a while since I updated this blog. Well nothing much to update really. Inky and Tug are well, getting a bit cheeky :p They run up and down the corridor and hide in my brother's room.

I can finally appreciate people's obsessiveness with Rex fur! We went to the vet today to visit our cat Fred and there was this gorgeous brown Rex bunny with the softest, velvety fur! Absolutely beautiful! My next bunn might be a Rexy! :biggrin2:

I'm going to attempt to build Inky and Tug a run outside so they don't escape when we let them out in the garden. In art class we're building sculptural chairs and using chicken wire so I kind of pinched some to use for the run. Hopefully it will be a success!

I'll try to take some more photos of the bunnies soon and put them in this blog!

Ha ha!! :biggrin2:

Tess

Latest posts

Back